Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone of you ever think of joining the military/police?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Sometimes thought about joining the military/police.

The reasons why I chose against it:
  • no loyalty for this society at this point (why should I die protecting so-called western values when these values were unfit to provide happiness for my own people?; why should I bleed for shitty wages and for a society that despises me?)
  • shitty payment (the work is physical/hard, the payment minimal, due to neither ideological/platonic fulfillment nor material fulfillment I see no initiative to join the military)
  • bullying (yes, jokes about "Transenwehr"/Tranny military aside, but autistic/weak/awkward men still get bullied by colleagues/comrades there because they are seen as a milestone, only if you are a tranny or a woman there are people that will be lenient to you and willing to give you a chance of self-improvement without constant interference from bullies/tough guys, as a man you have to toughen up or else you will be removed, I would probably get bullied there too when I cannot even make it in university)
  • lacking physical/mental capabilities (am physically weak, have shitty coordination/movement, am also mentally slow and have a shitty attention span, the work there would be too hard for me, I would fail anyways and wouldn't have the capabilities for getting better, with my lung problems I would probably not even meet the fitness standards for mall cops, I would fail in any mental/physical screening)
The reasons why I wanted to go there:
  • order/sense for my life
  • physical improvement
  • escape from my home life and no decadent college students
  • uniforms
  • a fascination with laws/forensics/criminology/weaponry/military stuff
Am in the moment in a shitty STEM field and mediocre at best, but still think about joining it occasionally. Any militarycels here? Did anyone think something similiar?

Last edited:
lol I was in the military already

If I get to shoot some Serbs sign me up, else pointless to go die in sandnigger country for Jew elites' war for oil lol

no, i really dislike government workers.

reasons against:

you have to do whatever you are told to do, and i DO NOT follow orders from men that wear suits. fuck the society. literal cockroaches.

people need to realize that if the war breaks out our natural instincts are: freeze, flight, fight. most of us are going to flee and hide.

imagine going to die just because you are told to die, it's the most cucked thing ever. also guys in military are narcissistic on the whole new level, this month i had gone to my local conscription center to provide the documents that i'm still a student, those guys were literally 19 y.o and they think that they are hot shit, sitting there doing nothing and getting 700 euro salary, they are literally stealing from our people. also when i catfish as a woman i see lots of guys with military uniforms stating in that collumn where they work/study: "soldier". lmao, you need 0 brains to serve in the military it's an absolute brain washing.

I'd join if there was a war for me to participate in, the Dutch armed forces isn't involved in any currently

working night shifts as a cop must be a nightmare.

I wanted to as I saw it as an easy option. Failed basic tho lmao.

reasons against:

you have to do whatever you are told to do, and i DO NOT follow orders from men that wear suits. fuck the society. literal cockroaches.

people need to realize that if the war breaks out our natural instincts are: freeze, flight, fight. most of us are going to flee and hide.

imagine going to die just because you are told to die, it's the most cucked thing ever. also guys in military are narcissistic on the whole new level, this month i had gone to my local conscription center to provide the documents that i'm still a student, those guys were literally 19 y.o and they think that they are hot shit, sitting there doing nothing and getting 700 euro salary, they are literally stealing from our people. also when i catfish as a woman i see lots of guys with military uniforms stating in that collumn where they work/study: "soldier". lmao, you need 0 brains to serve in the military it's an absolute brain washing.
Completely understandable. With colleagues like that the job is hell.
Brutal, why? Sry btw, man.
working night shifts as a cop must be a nightmare.
For some. Depends on where you work or what you work with.

I would never join the military or police force. I am not patriotic at all and don’t want to sacrifice my life for a country that doesn’t represent the rights of me or any other incels. The only military I would join would be the incelistani army

I would never join the military or police force. I am not patriotic at all and don’t want to sacrifice my life for a country that doesn’t represent the rights of me or any other incels. The only military I would join would be the incelistani army
Based. A few years ago I still had some morals and other retarded shit that is a liability in a world that doesn't like you.

Based. A few years ago I still had some morals and other retarded shit that is a liability in a world that doesn't like you.
There really isn’t much of a reason to be patriotic if you are an incel. I would understand if people were patriotic to countries like iraq, Saudi Arabia, or Afghanistan which are actually based about foids

i have thought about joining the royal military academy of my country before

I wish I would have joined the military when I was a youngcel, apparently they get mad pussy and it's like having a brotherhood for life.

I thought about joining the french foreign legion in my early twenties (one of the stupidest and most delusional ideas I ever had). I was just so disappointed in my life and in myself as a man that I thought it would be the only way to redeem myself and get a chance to kill/rape people. I spent a couple of months preparing myself physically and learning some french until I was finally honest to myself and accepted the fact that I would not even be able to pass the training. I am stupid, slow, I have a short attention span, shit social skills, shit motor skills, and worst of all, I would definitely lack both the mental strength and motivation to become a legionnaire. I'm just not cut out for that lifestyle.
I'd join if there was a war for me to participate in, the Dutch armed forces isn't involved in any currently
The french foreign legion would send you to a warzone if you join.

the military? yes.
the MP? no.

I tried joining the Air Force a couple of years ago but I have scoliosis so they wouldn't accept me lol

Most cops are soyfags because they whiteknight for used whores and enforce cucked laws. Cucked cops deserve the rope.
i DO NOT follow orders from men that wear suits. fuck the society. literal cockroaches.

You get shot in the balls or dick, it's over brov.

I tried to get to a military academy back home when I was 17, but I failed medical - they basically told me I'm way too fat and unfit even for any desk duty / nerd-type branches

Yes when I was younger. Now certainly not.

I wish I would have joined the military when I was a youngcel, apparently they get mad pussy and it's like having a brotherhood for life.
Lies. Nothing you do gets you mad pussy. It's all looks. As for brotherhood for life, it's possible, but if your even browsing places like .co or 4chan, very unlikely. You're going to be surrounded by literal retard low inhib vermin, polar opposite of most people here. Sure, there are high iq cels in there as well but they are far and few between, and mostly only in for a career or later perks so they aren't going to care about the frat side of it either. You'd probably find most people in unbearable. I don't know what country you're from, but in the US, I have literally never met a single marine or army soldier who showed any sign of intelligence or seemed likeable in the slightest.

reasons against:

Depends on the branch and job. Some are more high iq and resourceful than others.

But I will agree, most military dudes are an unbearable level of stupid and arrogant. If you want to have a laugh at the average smarts of military personnel look up asvab test questions, it's all middle school level shit.
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Thought about it, then realized it's better to be a mercenary. The problem there is that any official jobs require formal military training, so any jobs you do will be on the questionable side.

yes cops get paid good salary(100k+) after a few years in my area. I also liked idea of being able to bully and arrest criminal scum(specifically hate homeless, druggies, crackheads etc.).

but I didn't join cause possibly have to follow retarded orders or arrest domestic abusers neither of which I want to do.
Most cops are soyfags because they whiteknight for used whores and enforce cucked laws. Cucked cops deserve the rope.
ye this is main problem, you would have work with alot of dumb fucks and Cucks. apparently cops actually discriminate against high IQs too jfl.

yes cops get paid good salary(100k+) after a few years in my area. I also liked idea of being able to bully and arrest criminal scum(specifically hate homeless, druggies, crackheads etc.).

but I didn't join cause possibly have to follow retarded orders or arrest domestic abusers neither of which I want to do.
lmao pig worship

lmao pig worship
I have had homeless trash break into my house, you can find that I made a thread on it some months back. also I have lived in homeless shelter long time ago. my hatred of the lower class degenerates increased more and more due to these experiences. It's why I am understanding towards pigs abusing these homeless scum and druggies.

I have had homeless trash break into my house, you can find that I made a thread on it some months back. also I have lived in homeless shelter long time ago. my hatred of the lower class degenerates increased more and more due to these experiences. It's why I am understanding towards pigs abusing these homeless scum and druggies.
i'm a druggie, i've stayed in a homeless shelter, too. pigs like to pick on the weak

i'm a druggie, i've stayed in a homeless shelter, too. pigs like to pick on the weak
yeah but that's human nature. when I was young I used to hate hierarchy and caste systems. but now as I grow older I understand a lower class must exist and must suffer so rest of society can be happy and satisfied

yeah but that's human nature. when I was young I used to hate hierarchy and caste systems. but now as I grow older I understand a lower class must exist and must suffer so rest of society can be happy and satisfied
i don't give a fuck about making society happy

Imagine unironically believing this as an incel.

"I have to suffer as an incel so chads and stacies can enjoy their lives."

The Absolute State of Cucks.is.

based

I am just pointing out if I was a Chad I wouldn't care for incels. I don't pretend to be a saint unlike some here.

I went through a phase about 5 years ago where I was obsessed with the navy because I was depressed and lonely and aimless, and living on a boat with a bunch of other people seemed like a good way to get some valuable life experiences.

But I never tried to enlist, at that point I was already 26 and I'm also naturally weak due to extremely low testosterone (288 ng/dl) so I knew it wouldn't work out.

I think the reason I'm fascinated with the navy so much is that I grew up watching Star Trek every day, and a lot of the shipboard operations are based on the US Navy even though they're in space instead of on water.

I am just pointing out if I was a Chad I wouldn't care for incels. I don't pretend to be a saint unlike some here.
No, you fucking nigger, that's not what you said. You explicitly stated that, "a lower class must exist and suffer so the rest of society can be happy and satisfied."

Chad's existence doesn't need incels to exist so chad can enjoy being chad. Chad's happiness is not contingent upon an incel's suffering. What the fuck kind of logic is this?

And who said anything about being a saint? You don't need to be a saint to be neutral towards people, or at least have a modicum of decency and empathy. Are you seriously trying to argue that the natural or "correct" state is to be a piece of shit to anyone "beneath" you? If so, please kys.

No, you fucking nigger, that's not what you said. You explicitly stated that, "a lower class must exist and suffer so the rest of society can be happy and satisfied."

Chad's existence doesn't need incels to exist so chad can enjoy being chad. Chad's happiness is not contingent upon an incel's suffering. What the fuck kind of logic is this?

And who said anything about being a saint? You don't need to be a saint to be neutral towards people, or at least have a modicum of decency and empathy. Are you seriously trying to argue that the natural or "correct" state is to be a piece of shit to anyone "beneath" you? If so, please kys.
this has to do with economic lower class rather than looks lower class. there always has to be a lower class doing the dirty work till automation can replace those jobs.

this has to do with economic lower class rather than looks lower class. there always has to be a lower class doing the dirty work till automation can replace those jobs.
OK, I see what you mean. That makes sense. Your phrasing seemed to suggest some kind of necessary existence of suffering so that happiness can be had.

No.

JFL at risking your life for "muh country".