Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DId anyone have their face officially rated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
Just got my wheat waffles rating that I paid 10 for, anyone else done this or posted on r/truerateme?

Jfl imagine paying to get rated. If your IQ is above room tempurature you should know where you stand on the looks scale and what your flaws are if you're actually blackpilled

Also:
Bruh TrueRateMe is a fucking joke. 90% of the posts are foids fishing for compliments and validation and the jannies are cucks that ban you if you rate fakeup whores lower than a 7. Normies calling each other normies, incels in denial thinking they can ascend with a haircut, simps trying to hit on women through their screens. The entire thing is grotesque tbh. I'd rather get rated on looksmax at this point

THEY RATED THIS FAT SUBHUMAN HAG A 5 JFL

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/comments/ku5z2w/53_f_please_be_gentle/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I asked my ex friend like 4 years ago and she said 7/10 still holding onto that today only affection I've gotten :cryfeels:

a 8/10 anglo chad told me i look like a dog and then said its my personality that turns people away from me, he was a dumb nigga with 2 gcse's.

Person on discord said i look like a pigeon and a squirel

Over for animal cels like me
Thats funny and sad, sorry bro.

No, and why would I? It's over i don't need anyone to confirm me that

Already know i will be getting a low rating why waste time to get embarrassed.

it scares me a bit.
I know I'm ugly, but seeing other people saying the same thing and even rate me lower than I thought I was,
it's going to make me want to kill myself.

it scares me a bit.
I know I'm ugly, but seeing other people saying the same thing and even rate me lower than I thought I was,
relatable:fuk:

it scares me a bit.
same

send your pic to @Animecel2D he will rate you

I got my face rated on r/truerateme, Lookism, and by multiple women. My 4/10 face rating seems to be extremely consistent.
Jfl imagine paying to get rated. If your IQ is above room tempurature you should know where you stand on the looks scale and what your flaws are if you're actually blackpilled

Also:
JFL, what the fuck? This chick got a higher face rating than I did, and I'm not even fat.

I got my face rated on r/truerateme, Lookism, and by multiple women. My 4/10 face rating seems to be extremely consistent.

JFL, what the fuck? This chick got a higher face rating than I did, and I'm not even fat.
better be sub 5'8 or u are a fakecel according to this forum

better be sub 5'8 or u are a fakecel according to this forum
I'm about 6'3. Being a 4/10 doesn't satisfy the demands of women in their 20s regardless of height.

I'm about 6'3. Being a 4/10 doesn't satisfy the demands of women in their 20s regardless of height.
@sexratiocel @erenyeager @Midget From Brazil all prob disagree

Also:

Its not necessary. You only need a modicum of social awareness and to pay attention to other people's reactions towards you.

Wheat Waffles even made a video where he explicitly tells people they don't need to watch his other videos, get rated or learn about facial science to know their rating. Just take note of women's reactions. Pretty obvious stuff.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azBEWpbtlxM

Also:
not exactly that expensive, i dont really care i have nothing to spend money on. I have too much. BEsides I know what I generally look like but never looked deep into the lookism science enough to actually know worst and best features

lol one of my eyes is always halfways closed and that's just one of the problems with my face, i don't need any ratings to know i'm a 3 at most.

Nope as I've had an astronomical amount of negative tragic experiences to confirm am an ugly fuck.

Wheat waffles makes me cringe and his paid ratings are a scam, hes a wagie or a NEET. He just projects his failures onto normies like Jake Davison.

Nope as I've had an astronomical amount of negative tragic experiences to confirm am an ugly fuck.
same here bruh and the results i will get after rating, i cant show anyone else.:fuk::fuk:

I'll give you a face rating for 5, much cheaper

dont need a rating , i know im 3/10

Ratings are useless
Anyway lookism said from 2 to 4.5

I officially rated my own face as 3/10

I have never been rated before, but I know I stand between 3-5

No, but I never needed to.
My life said it all.

What did he rate u? U could pm users on looksmax for a more detailed rate and analysis and they'll do that for free

What did he rate u? U could pm users on looksmax for a more detailed rate and analysis and they'll do that for free
2 high inhib to post face, imagine the consequence. i trust WW more cus his reputation is pinned upon not doxxing

He did give me tips though (fix skin JFL impossible)

2 high inhib to post face, imagine the consequence. i trust WW more cus his reputation is pinned upon not doxxing

consequence. i trust WW more cus his reputation is pinned upon not doxxing

How could u reach out to him?

I posted my picture on photofeeler.
In the photo I was smiling naturally.
Got rated as a 4,9/10 lookswise and called a high-tier retard.

3/10 it's over