Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did anyone feel comfortable covering themselves with a hoodie while out in public?

Immolator

Immolator

Snap
★★★★★
I remember most of the time whenever I was back in during middle & high school, or out in public, I would always wear a hoodie and cover my head and sometimes look head down when I’m walking, I didn’t even care about my classes occasionally And I would rest myself on my desk and snooze until class ended, while everyone discussed about their social lives, and whatnot bs.

Thankfully mostly everyone wouldn’t care, I wanted to invisible to them but sort of disliked being regarded as such.
Oh well I didn’t mind much..

I always felt more comfortable wearing one than not, and the only times where I wouldn’t wear one is during the summer because the weather can be unbearable and a pain in the ass sometimes.

Too hot for a hoodie most of the time in my shithole state. There's a cold front coming through, so I can't wait to enjoy the weather.

Yes and during the cold parts of the year I wear it in conjunction with one of these so people can't see my deformed face

I remember most of the time whenever I was back in during middle & high school, or out in public, I would always wear a hoodie and cover my head and sometimes look head down when I’m walking, I didn’t even care about my classes occasionally And I would rest myself on my desk and snooze until class ended, while everyone discussed about their social lives, and whatnot bs.

Thankfully mostly everyone wouldn’t care, I wanted to invisible to them but sort of disliked being regarded as such.
Oh well I didn’t mind much..00

I always felt more comfortable wearing one than not, and the only times where I wouldn’t wear one is during the summer because the weather can be unbearable and a pain in the ass sometimes.
I spent 2020 delivering food for instacart. I wore a 5xl black Hoodie, with my long black hair hanging out, and a black mask, black nitrile gloves all black clothing. I was completely anonymous. I enjoyed shopping in disguise. I wore those clothes while working at 711, and a customer told me I'm enveloped in darkness.

It’s a pet peeve of mine when gym fags wear their hoodie while working out.

It’s a pet peeve of mine when gym fags wear their hoodie while working out.
Im sure they’re probably trying to sweat more out of it, it’s looks weird but I don’t mind tbh