Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Did anyone else's TikTok addiction get replaced with a incels.is addiction?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Before I discovered this forum I was severely addicted to TikTok then TikTok began showing me BP content then I joined a blackpilled discord server then got banned but then discovered this site which replaced my TikTok addiction and fuck its even worse for my mental health than TikTok.

Nah, never had TikTok, never used it, never will do either of those things.

I never use tiktok in my entire life

Wouldn't call it an addiction but yes I'm hardly on mainstream socials anymore.

I refused to use tiktok up until 2021 because I saw it as the normie dancing app and then ended up getting addicted to it, I uninstall it every couple months but always end up reinstalling it again. Infinite slop is addicting

no lil grey nignog, most of us aren't 12 years old here

Actually, I only use social media to jerk off to hot young foids.

tiktok algorithm has been shit for me lately not showing me cute dancing noodlefoids so i havent been using it

i downloaded it once it. first video was some shitskin zoomer making a video talking about curry stuff and the second was some whores doing a stupid dance. i deleted it. only time i ever go on tiktok is when some faggot over here links to it

Last edited: