Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else try to Jestermax when trying to make friends as a youngcel

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★
I remember trying to cope by focusing on being funny or making up weird bizarre stories to dudes on Xbox live that might get me friended, later would be blocked cause I sucked ass at fps or just they found me weird/incel for being a socially isolated celibate I barely talked to anyone at my school then ofc but I am wondering if anyone can share similar pursuits in rl or online.

Yup.

I'm glad I don't do it anymore

I did until 4th grade, then i realized that they're just laughing at me.

Yes, and it never worked because friendship cannot be forced. The only friendship I formed after as an adult happened naturally without trying by some stroke of luck. In high school, I tried putting myself out there all the time and didn’t have one friend the whole time

nah, iirc when young guys were friends it was generally not due to anyone making a spectacle of themselves like jestermaxxing, we just got along and did fun stuff or w/e

I think jestermaxxing is prominent in the less traditional west bc even normie males there are foidlike, so they act like flamboyant homosexuals in public all the time

I don't think I've ever done that, I feel like if you have to try that hard to get someone to like you then they maybe just don't like you

Yeah all the way back in 7th grade

Yes, and it never worked because friendship cannot be forced. The only friendship I formed after as an adult happened naturally without trying by some stroke of luck. In high school, I tried putting myself out there all the time and didn’t have one friend the whole time
Same experience for me trying really never got me anywhere I was more likely to make a friend by either not really paying attention to them or being passive aggressive at first jfl.

I remember trying to cope by focusing on being funny or making up weird bizarre stories to dudes on Xbox live that might get me friended, later would be blocked cause I sucked ass at fps or just they found me weird/incel for being a socially isolated celibate I barely talked to anyone at my school then ofc but I am wondering if anyone can share similar pursuits in rl or online.

At school I was bullied, so I tried to make fun of myself. Thinking like "haha yeah, I dont care, see, I'm bullying myself too, so funny, haha".

My mother used to tell me what to say, like "tell them this, and that, and when they say this, say that".

But it doesn't matter how clever or witty your comeback is when the whole classroom has decided to bully you.

The only was violence, but I only realised that 10 years later, when I was an adult. Normscum only understand violence.

At school I was bullied, so I tried to make fun of myself. Thinking like "haha yeah, I dont care, see, I'm bullying myself too, so funny, haha".

I should used violence. Normscum only understand violence.
The "I don't care what you think" lone wolf advice given by normies only works if you have something appealing beside you're personality

The "I don't care what you think" lone wolf advice given by normies only works if you have something appealing beside you're personality

Violence is the answer.

You won't become their friend anyway.

But you can force them to respect you.

You can make them think "well if this schizo doesnt like me he'll try to break my jaw or bite me, let's leave him alone"

Yeah, I was talking shit in order to try to be entertaining. The guys just looked at me like a clown. They laughed whenever they looked at me. I stopped jestermaxxing after that. There used to be an urge to do it, but now I don't feel the urge anymore.

Once you start making jokes as an undesirable you inevitably become the joke where you are mocked for who you are and you are never taken seriously.