Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else realize this

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Back in the day, when female promiscuity was looked down upon women had less partners because they had to hide and be stealthy with casual sex they pursued for fear of being ridiculed. You know this was the case when the plot of several movies and TV shows brings up the topic of casual-sex in women and genuinely treats it as taboo.

And now in 2018 it is socially unacceptable to shame women for having casual sex. Look at mainstream TV shows and movies that bring up the topic of "slut shaming" and burn it to the ground, and how many female characters openly admit to fucking 8000 guys in college and such.

So what I mean is this....this is the era you all live in. Your future incel brothers will grow up in this sick world that we are seeing develop in front of us.

Welcome to 2018.

> Where a girl has fucked 50+ men in her life easily, and a man has had to work hard for maybe a count of 8.

When Normie Man and Normie Woman stand at the altar getting married, he has put his dick inside a few girls while she has fucked 50+ guys.

Why this is bad + thoughts on "slut shaming"

The reason slut-shaming existed back then was simple: men have to work hard for sex, women don't.
Men are lions that must be fast and agile to hunt deer. Women are deer, who are targeted by men.

A girl that fucks casual dudes is a deer that gets hunted so goddamn easily. She is a danger to her pack. She has no value and worth, and a lion that hunts her won't really feel a sense of accomplishment. He may go for her if he wants a quick meal (i.e a quick fuck) but would never truly value their interactions as two animals in an ecosystem. A lion would truly feel happy when he chased down and hunted the fastest and most evasive deer i.e the chaste and classy girl that no guy could ever score with.

In 2018, the social rules have changed but the social process has not changed.

Men still have to fight tooth-and-nail to get women
Women can get men with a snap of the fingers

But now it's unacceptable to shame women for abusing their power as women. So this is the world we're growing up in. A world where women are expected, accepted, and encouraged to be sleeping with as many guys as possible.

Lol at this mega cope.
JFL if you think getting those females is easy.

A key that opens many locks is a master key.
A lock that accepts many different keys is a worthless lock.

JFL if you think getting those females is easy.

When did I say it was easy. Did you even read my fucking thread. LMAO.

My point isn't about getting girls. My point is simply to raise awareness that you live in an era where the girls around you have 100000 more sexual partners than you do.

When did I say it was easy. Did you even read my fucking thread. LMAO.

My point isn't about getting girls. My point is simply to raise awareness that you live in an era where the girls around you have 100000 more sexual partners than you do.
Tbh I just skimmed and saw something about hw it is easy to hunt a deer or something

Tbh I just skimmed and saw something about hw it is easy to hunt a deer or something

Yeah, I kind of figured that out when you made a bullshit first response to my thread. Either read my wonderful content with sincerity or fuck off.

Good thread. Even for those who aren't anti-degeneracy, you have to realize how fucking insanely shafted you are getting in a society like this.

I need to leave this country ASAP. I can't live like this

I need to leave this country ASAP. I can't live like this

There is hope
6c96b767d73ffe3bca28fcf41d9eb8a8.jpg

Beautiful-Muslim-girls-Abaya-Islamic-Cloth-Photo-Collection-burka-scarve-dubai-turkish-latest-hijab-Abaya+2012+-+mens-hairstyles2013.blogspot.com-+Latest+Abaya+Trend+Saudi+Burqa+Designs2012+-a0.jpg

Muslim-woman.jpg

There is hope
6c96b767d73ffe3bca28fcf41d9eb8a8.jpg

Beautiful-Muslim-girls-Abaya-Islamic-Cloth-Photo-Collection-burka-scarve-dubai-turkish-latest-hijab-Abaya+2012+-+mens-hairstyles2013.blogspot.com-+Latest+Abaya+Trend+Saudi+Burqa+Designs2012+-a0.jpg

Muslim-woman.jpg
In a few years, Sharia will be gone. Saudi Arabia is starting to lean more on womens' rights every year.

In a few years, Sharia will be gone. Saudi Arabia is starting to lean more on womens' rights every year.
The new prince wants to cuck Saudi Arabia more than Turkey. It's over for Saudicels.

Shit's fucked, hopefully a beta uprising will happen soon to prevent any further societal damage.

Shit's fucked, hopefully a beta uprising will happen soon to prevent any further societal damage.

the beta/incel uprising will never happen sadly