Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did anyone else not develop "crushes" on foids?

Engineering Sage

Engineering Sage

There's nothing you can do
-
I never developed a crush on a foid when I was younger. I never had a strong feeling of love for anyone else, and I find it difficult to understand people who do. Does anyone have a similar experience?

roundabout way of saying youre gay

Foids were mean to me from an early age. It was impossible to have a crush in my teen years because of that.

Think autism stopped me from doing so. Too critical, too high standards (personality-wise. in terms of looks I would fuck a hairless amputee burn victim if she was nice to me), not naive enough to believe other people's bullshit. And foids also mostly suck ass in the character and thinking departments. Those with some brains still are unapologetically selfish and amoral. Their IQ is only in service of their own self-interest. So yeah, never fell in love after elementary school. And even during those earliest days it only lasted for a few weeks. Hell is the human trait distribution.

Why crush on something that sees u as worthless as a caterpillar

Impossible to developp crushes after being bpilled

Same, I was never in love. I always had a couple of foids I was interested in but it was never love. I don't even know if I can love.

No i had several crushes and 2 oneitis.

I never developed a crush on a foid when I was younger. I never had a strong feeling of love for anyone else, and I find it difficult to understand people who do. Does anyone have a similar experience?
Same. I dont even understand the concept of crush/love.

I used to have crushes back when i was In high school. As a college student, i have completely stopped with this habit because i know that it will never go anywhere

I had interest/lust for some.
You probably wouldn't call it 'love'.