Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Did anyone else have people randomly lash out on you and bring you down when you did good?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It would usually happen when I did good or sometimes it would happen out of nowhere. Btw is there a name of this in psychology when someone lashes out on u for being ugly or for being happy or doing something good?

Twas 16 I think. B in science and I did something naughty that made the whole class laugh so I got sent out and it was all jokes n all dat nuthin serious. So I had to stay behind for 5mins in lesson so whilst im in lesson and my "friends" are havin their lunch, the friends of mine who were just in my lesson are obviously tellin my other friends what happened. So when I go to lunch and go to my "friends" they know that I just did something that made the whole class laugh and being an ugly male that mustve made them pissed off and jeleous as fuck. This cunt starts lashing out on me and embarressing for 5 minutes saying loads of shit to try and bring me down like a child "no one likes you" "no one knows who you are" "you're a nobody" n stuff like that. It was so fucking childish that it literally sounds like I'm lying cuz he was saying this stuff as a 16 year old. But we all know normies are fucking tribal fucks who will do anything to bring other people down at any cost. He was saying all of this in a genuine attempt to bring me down as if I would care.

Basically when I was 16 I was the most depressed I ever was so my grades were random as fuck. how well I would perform was based on how good I was feeling that day. Also btw cuz I'm ugly ppl would always assume I'm in a lower set than I was. Like ppl would b like "wtf, how are you in top set? I always thought u were in foundation" Like dat passive aggressive thing that normies always do. But when I was 16 I was 2 below top set so when I got back my maths test and got a better grade than this narcissistic egotistical normie in my "friend group" who was in top set he went crazy. Started lashing out on me telling me how I just got lucky and how I'm poor and never gonna do well in finals n all dat and he was just embarressing himself. All I did was state my grade and nothing else and he's going at me for like 5mins lol.

One story for example b that I'm in tutor time in school and b 16 or somethn and we all just sittin there on our table casually Talkin and out of nowhere this guy starts lashing out on me. "Why do you look like that?" "You're whole family must be ugly" "you look like this and that, etc".

Another b that I'm in maths and just casually doin me work like always. And at that time I was goody2shoes n always did my work n all dat. I sat on a table with me and 3 other stacies so obviously i never spoke to them and they never spoke to me unless it was to belittle me. So the class is Talkin whilst doin there work and all of a sudden the teacher gets mad and is tellin the class off for being to loud. And then out of nowhere the cunt says "and then we got CEO here who looks like he's just drifting off into fairyland here." My nigga I was literally doing nothing but the work and he was probably having a bad day so he had to pick on the quiet and ugly kid to feel better bout himself fucking sad cunt.

Another time b when I'm 10 and the teacher asks me a question and i respond with a joke answer and the whole class laughs and then the cunty teacher lashes out on me. This was a teacher who treated me like shit the entire year for no reason. He just starts tellin me off n all dat. And I'm not a retard or somethn I can read the room the joke was fine other ppl in the class did the same thing cuz we only b 10 n all dat but only when I do it does the teacher have an excuse to be mad at me.

Ye this thread just b me venting tbh. Anyone else experience anything similar?

Interesting thread.

I think it might have something to do with people not liking it when ''subhumans' don't know their place, like for example, women hate it when a short guy starts acting all manly and shit, they see him as below chad so he isn't allowed to do that apparently.

My advice? It's good that you pissed off normies, keep doing what you're doing.

Interesting thread.

I think it might have something to do with people not liking it when ''subhumans' don't know their place, like for example, women hate it when a short guy starts acting all manly and shit, they see him as below chad so he isn't allowed to do that apparently.

My advice? It's good that you pissed off normies, keep doing what you're doing.
Ye ugly males just aren't allowed to be happy or successful. normies will hate you for it and will always try to bring you down when you show signs of happiness or success.

i was the funny indian guy in school and random normies would treat me lke there personal jester

i was the funny indian guy in school and random normies would treat me lke there personal jester

Which country?

It would usually happen when I did good or sometimes it would happen out of nowhere. Btw is there a name of this in psychology when someone lashes out on u for being ugly or for being happy or doing something good?

Twas 16 I think. B in science and I did something naughty that made the whole class laugh so I got sent out and it was all jokes n all dat nuthin serious. So I had to stay behind for 5mins in lesson so whilst im in lesson and my "friends" are havin their lunch, the friends of mine who were just in my lesson are obviously tellin my other friends what happened. So when I go to lunch and go to my "friends" they know that I just did something that made the whole class laugh and being an ugly male that mustve made them pissed off and jeleous as fuck. This cunt starts lashing out on me and embarressing for 5 minutes saying loads of shit to try and bring me down like a child "no one likes you" "no one knows who you are" "you're a nobody" n stuff like that. It was so fucking childish that it literally sounds like I'm lying cuz he was saying this stuff as a 16 year old. But we all know normies are fucking tribal fucks who will do anything to bring other people down at any cost. He was saying all of this in a genuine attempt to bring me down as if I would care.

Basically when I was 16 I was the most depressed I ever was so my grades were random as fuck. how well I would perform was based on how good I was feeling that day. Also btw cuz I'm ugly ppl would always assume I'm in a lower set than I was. Like ppl would b like "wtf, how are you in top set? I always thought u were in foundation" Like dat passive aggressive thing that normies always do. But when I was 16 I was 2 below top set so when I got back my maths test and got a better grade than this narcissistic egotistical normie in my "friend group" who was in top set he went crazy. Started lashing out on me telling me how I just got lucky and how I'm poor and never gonna do well in finals n all dat and he was just embarressing himself. All I did was state my grade and nothing else and he's going at me for like 5mins lol.

One story for example b that I'm in tutor time in school and b 16 or somethn and we all just sittin there on our table casually Talkin and out of nowhere this guy starts lashing out on me. "Why do you look like that?" "You're whole family must be ugly" "you look like this and that, etc".

Another b that I'm in maths and just casually doin me work like always. And at that time I was goody2shoes n always did my work n all dat. I sat on a table with me and 3 other stacies so obviously i never spoke to them and they never spoke to me unless it was to belittle me. So the class is Talkin whilst doin there work and all of a sudden the teacher gets mad and is tellin the class off for being to loud. And then out of nowhere the cunt says "and then we got CEO here who looks like he's just drifting off into fairyland here." My nigga I was literally doing nothing but the work and he was probably having a bad day so he had to pick on the quiet and ugly kid to feel better bout himself fucking sad cunt.

Another time b when I'm 10 and the teacher asks me a question and i respond with a joke answer and the whole class laughs and then the cunty teacher lashes out on me. This was a teacher who treated me like shit the entire year for no reason. He just starts tellin me off n all dat. And I'm not a retard or somethn I can read the room the joke was fine other ppl in the class did the same thing cuz we only b 10 n all dat but only when I do it does the teacher have an excuse to be mad at me.

Ye this thread just b me venting tbh. Anyone else experience anything similar?
jfl, digging the accent in your writing. Can you writer max by developing your slang?

also, relatable.
Had a foid teacher openly say shit to me in class because I was acting outside my looks level.
I was always reading books and shit and she openly attacked for that and said "why u reading shit youre not mature enough for"
meanwhile these dumb af farmer boy chads that would smuggle alcohol into school and drink it during lessons got praised by foid teachers.
Told them they were bright and would have an easy time and shit.

In general, female teachers would just attack me or start shit with me for no reason. Like argue or ignore answers.

On the teacher that said your drifting off to fairyland, same shit here. Bitch called me a day dreamer instead though.

Australia, I always did indian accent and tried hard to be funnny so people would be my freind lmao

Once you become a jester you can make freinds with normies, but they wont invite you on trips or whatever ngl.
jfl, digging the accent in your writing. Can you writer max by developing your slang?

also, relatable.
Had a foid teacher openly say shit to me in class because I was acting outside my looks level.
I was always reading books and shit and she openly attacked for that and said "why u reading shit youre not mature enough for"
meanwhile these dumb af farmer boy chads that would smuggle alcohol into school and drink it during lessons got praised by foid teachers.
Told them they were bright and would have an easy time and shit.

In general, female teachers would just attack me or start shit with me for no reason. Like argue or ignore answers.

On the teacher that said your drifting off to fairyland, same shit here. Bitch called me a day dreamer instead though.
Oh yeah female teachers were ABSOLUTE CUNTS to me ngl, in maths in year 9 i studycelled everyday extremely hard and got 95% correct but was given a b- cos the aisan noodlewhore teacher who was married to some jbwmaxxer got mad at me for critising her shitty teaching. Female teachers always got mad at me

Australia, I always did indian accent and tried hard to be funnny so people would be my freind lmao

Once you become a jester you can make freinds with normies, but they wont invite you on trips or whatever ngl.

Oh yeah female teachers were ABSOLUTE CUNTS to me ngl, in maths in year 9 i studycelled everyday extremely hard and got 95% correct but was given a b- cos the aisan noodlewhore teacher who was married to some jbwmaxxer got mad at me for critising her shitty teaching. Female teachers always got mad at me
I'm sure that I must've gotten a lower grade than I should've gotten for being ugly

No, because I never accomplished anything good. So there was nothing about me that others would be jealous about.

I'm sure that I must've gotten a lower grade than I should've gotten for being ugly
tbh ruins my motivatiion to study, now im doing shit and failing my final yr of HS

tbh ruins my motivatiion to study, now im doing shit and failing my final yr of HS
That's the goal of normies doing that to you. To make you fail and demoralize you.
And then sadistically tell you to "get back out there", "stop being a pussy and face the world" when you reasonably feel defeated and lost with no one to turn to.

That's the goal of normies doing that to you. To make you fail and demoralize you.
And then sadistically tell you to "get back out there", "stop being a pussy and face the world" when you reasonably feel defeated and lost with no one to turn to.
Ye exactly. They put you down and then gaslight u and say it's your fault and disregard Ur plight.

@universallyabhorred made a very good thread on how the way society treats incels is narcicistic and sociopathic. It's in Must Read

Ye exactly. They put you down and then gaslight u and say it's your fault and disregard Ur plight.

@universallyabhorred made a very good thread on how the way society treats incels is narcicistic and sociopathic. It's in Must Read
There's no winning with them.
That's why coincidentally the bluepilled advice of just ignoring them and going about your life is actually not that bad advice.

The worst is when people force you to "stand up for yourself :y'all:" with the implication that you deserve to be bullied anyway and that now that the focus is on you you somehow have an obligation to keep the focus on you and prove the bullies wrong :y'all:.
No amount of wondering why it happened to you will help.
It's like the bullies themselves say if you ask them: you looked like an easy target and they thought it would be funny to mess with you.

Putting incels through the public school system breaks a lot of them. Literally the cumulative damage of being mocked adds up so that when you experience even a little in adulthood you snap angrily and can't tolerate it because it has taken a toll on you.

People say homeschooled kids are more sheltered and can't handle being bullied but from what I've seen it's not true tbh
They more easily brush off people trying to mess with them because they didn't constantly have that kind of mocking eating away at them in their formative adolescent years.

Ye ugly males just aren't allowed to be happy or successful. normies will hate you for it and will always try to bring you down when you show signs of happiness or success.

Tesla IQ