Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone else have a whipped/beta dad?

My dad was a huge pussy who was absent for first near two decades of my life, so yes. Also strongly suspect he's a fag.

Also unlike most dad's he was not supportive of me trying sports at all. So yes probably a fag.

No, my dads the classic old fashioned boomer. Worked all his life, works labor (not minimum wage labor but like smoke alarm installations, motorcycle building, etc.).

Just curious
He wasnt whipped or beta, was a wife beater in his younger days.

Just more of a fool for the hole, easily manipulated into betabuxxing.

My old man not head of family, thats maybe even for good, he to narrowminded for helping in things greater than going shamefull path of betabuxx

No, he's the opposite of whipped tbh

My dad left when I was born. I then got a step dad that punished me for everything little thing with a beating. At age 7 my mom moved away from him and that was the end of that thankfully. Now I essentially live fatherless

No. My dad is awesome. He was in the military for a few years, has a bunch of cool car parts & man tools, can fix anything, is intelligent, strong for his age (he beat me at arm wrestling lol), and rational. Those are a few things that I can think of off the top of my head.

inb4 banned for bragging :feelskek:

No. My dad is awesome. He was in the military for a few years, has a bunch of cool car parts & man tools, can fix anything, is intelligent, strong for his age (he beat me at arm wrestling lol), and rational. Those are a few things that I can think of off the top of my head.

inb4 banned for bragging :feelskek:
brutal dadmog

My father is a beta nice guy and a cuck, but i wouldn't say he is ugly, especially when he was young. He's also dumb as shit.

No , My dad is an alpha Tyrone , He's strong , smart and fucked my own mother