Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did anyone else grew up finding incel, 4chan, and liveleak subculture spine chilling only to end up becoming part of it?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I used to think 4chan was a deep web forum (JFL) full of people that would leak peoples addresses and spam gore while also saying the most sociopathic statements. well they do actually do that but its way less scary than my younger self thought it was gonna be. also with incels before I was blackpilled I found the stuff they said about foids to be a waste of energy and never knew why people could hate such a weak and empathetic group (again, jfl). with gore, it was pretty spooky but it only took me having to watch the ronnie mcnutt video to completely desensitize me tbh

4chan is a bunch of edgy kids

I never found Imageboard websites like 2ch and 4chan interesting. Website UI stuck in the 90s, users are mostly edgy immoral faggots.

I'm ashamed to say this, but yes. I was one of those pathetic incels in denial, until I woke up and saw the light. I can see now. Believe me, it fucked me up badly the first few months of being blackpilled, but I've gone through just about every revelation there is to be had at this point. Now I know what must be done and what I'll dedicate the rest of my life to in due time

I still find 4cuck shit but only after 2014/2016 when poltards took over every board, at some point it became like soyddit circlejerk board
but I still use it from time to time.

gore fans are self contradictory edgy niggers, I watch gore but I don't like most people who watch it.

as for the blackpill I never in my life made fun of it because I was unaware there was a something that describes in detail my problems. same for incels I never called someone an incel before and made fun of him for not having sex even when they were frustrated and angry with me because I was living the same condition as they did. prior to being blackpilled I actually used to argue with others that they can make it and encourage them instead of insulting them.

with gore, it was pretty spooky but it only took me having to watch the ronnie mcnutt video to completely desensitize me tbh

Never even heard of Ronnie McNutt until a few minutes ago reading this, I searched his in Ecosia and the video was the first result (thankfully), wow, very tragic, the police was literally just SECONDS too late, my guess is that they were already outside but didn't want to go inside because they knew he was armed and only went in when he shot himself, meaning that they were already watching his livestream. The constant Microsoft Skype and Facebook Messenger sounds in the background makes it eerily unnerving. I just feel really bad for the man, he seemed like he needed a hug and someone to comfort him and honestly I am literally crying writing this down. So many men on this forum are feeling just like him, it's just tragic...

In my "virgin but not an Inkwell" phase, I certainly did...

cant relate,, i dove head first into the deepest darkest depths of the internet at a young age. had seen it all by the time i was 14

Never even heard of Ronnie McNutt until a few minutes ago reading this, I searched his in Ecosia and the video was the first result (thankfully), wow, very tragic, the police was literally just SECONDS too late, my guess is that they were already outside but didn't want to go inside because they knew he was armed and only went in when he shot himself, meaning that they were already watching his livestream. The constant Microsoft Skype and Facebook Messenger sounds in the background makes it eerily unnerving. I just feel really bad for the man, he seemed like he needed a hug and someone to comfort him and honestly I am literally crying writing this down. So many men on this forum are feeling just like him, it's just tragic...
yeah mcnutts family members watched the livestream and requested ronnies local police to come check on him. they didnt go inside until it was too late because ronnie had a shotgun and they didnt wanna risk it. he was also drunk which means if he wasnt he probably wouldnt have gone for it. but yeah overall pretty sad

as for the blackpill I never in my life made fun of it because I was unaware there was a something that describes in detail my problems. same for incels I never called someone an incel before and made fun of him for not having sex even when they were frustrated and angry with me because I was living the same condition as they did.

Yeah for 4chan for sure. Racism, homophobia, antisemitism, sexism, it was all wrong and scary to me. In a way I have to thank niggers and sandniggers for their behavior because if they weren't so insufferable I would've never radicalized. I also have to thank reddit and jewtube for banning and censoring things I knew were factually true that would be very milquetoast rightwing positions.

Without them doing that I would've probably never understood the great replacement and I'd be at best a Trumptard who worshipped MLK jr and talked about how democrats are the real racists and transphobes.

I used to think 4chan was a deep web forum (JFL) full of people that would leak peoples addresses and spam gore while also saying the most sociopathic statements. well they do actually do that but its way less scary than my younger self thought it was gonna be. also with incels before I was blackpilled I found the stuff they said about foids to be a waste of energy and never knew why people could hate such a weak and empathetic group (again, jfl). with gore, it was pretty spooky but it only took me having to watch the ronnie mcnutt video to completely desensitize me tbh
kohlchan/krautchan for me since 2009

kohlchan/krautchan for me since 2009
what are these fucking sites
I tried all of them and didn't find a discord thread on any.
I don't want my loneliness to worsen so I'll avoid these sites

No, i always browsed those typa places so i knew and understood what they really were
Not the gore ones, though, at least frequently, i only watched sometimes so i could "see the real world"
4chan turned into reddit 2.0 after the election and after youtubers started making greentext videos, so i don't anymore

what are these fucking sites
I tried all of them and didn't find a discord thread on any.
I don't want my loneliness to worsen so I'll avoid these sites
german equivalent of 4chan: kohlchan.net

No, I was always drawn to these. No doubt partly because of the 'secret club' vibe (I found far more 'degenerate' places at the time, a lot of them at the actual dark web), but also to try to find the sense of belonging I have never had. Now I dont bother anymore.

I just wanted to destroy people on the internet and troll. Never really did that, did it a bit. I said death to the jews at a very young age ngl

I grew with the "incels are violent and dangerous" view even if I didn't knew wtf was a incel. All I knew was reddit and 4chan bad 'cause lots of incels. Thinking again, I don't even know how I got here since the forum doesn't even appear on Google

I never liked 4chan kek

I did
I was on denial and coped with redpill/ PUA until i found eggy's video

I hated women since I was 11/12 years old but didn't know about blackpill/incels until I was 15 and I had an account on here in 2021 but I forgot the name of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back