Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone else go to an all boys school?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Never began if you went to one. I was in catholic Jesuit school till 8th grade, then switched schools and flunked 9th grade. Over.

No. I went to a co-ed public school

Brutal. I used to be angry at my parents, but now, I realize that it actually saved me. I was made fun of by toilets in 9th grade tho. I flunked and was homeschooled after.

Yes, I went to a catholic all boys school. They held dances with the sister foid school sometimes but I never went

Yes, I went to a catholic all boys school. They held dances with the sister foid school sometimes but I never went
Yeah, whenever, there were competitions in school, the whores would all come from different schools. A lot of the boys took creepshots Just Thinking of it is lifefuel ngl.

Brutal. I used to be angry at my parents, but now, I realize that it actually saved me. I was made fun of by toilets in 9th grade tho. I flunked and was homeschooled after.
It could've saved you imo, becase you would've done your best to looksmaxx and get foids during puberty. I was bullied in hs, and the foids would side with the gl bad boys. Brootal af...

It could've saved you imo, becase you would've done your best to looksmaxx and get foids during puberty. I was bullied in hs, and the foids would side with the gl bad boys. Brootal af...
Maybe, but it saved from a lot of trauma I guess.

Was in an all boys school for the last 2 years of high school

Was in an all boys school for the last 2 years of high school
It sucked in that I had pretty much no contact with girls for those two years but I guess even if I was at a school with girls I would have been too high inhib to talk to them anyway

It sucked in that I had pretty much no contact with girls for those two years but I guess even if I was at a school with girls I would have been too high inhib to talk to them anyway
Yeah, the only year, I have girls in my class was hell.

Maybe it played a role in you becoming an incel?
It definitely wouldn't have helped but I've had tons of opportunities to talk to girls in uni and nothing worked out for me

It definitely wouldn't have helped but I've had tons of opportunities to talk to girls in uni and nothing worked out for me
It's all about looks, and girls have always tried their best to avoid me.

I basically had no interaction with girls my whole life since I went to an autistic school with 0 girls and then a 80% boys school after from ages 16-18. 2 years of uni later and I haven't talked to a single girl or made any friends lol. I've never had a conversation with girl for more than 20 seconds. When women walk past me I get tense and my heart beats faster. Eye contact is difficult. Just buying a coffee from a girl is difficult and I have to force the words out. Even talking to my sister is extremely awkward and tense and I avoid her as much as possible.