Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did anyone else deleted all private messaging apps?

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
I'm not talking about dating apps. But things like whatsapp, Facebook,telegram,snapchat ecc...
I literally get triggered when I open other profiles and either they deactivated their last seen access to avoid answering every messages to make them feel like they're busy people(or if they have a bf, to hide chads)or either they're online every 10 minutes for some time and then again and again and again. Like who tf are you talking to bitch? They're private chats. I can't stand seeing it. When I had whatsapp there wasn't a single profile who didn't open the app for more than a few hours. Idk I just hate it

Ofc not, I have a life.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
Yikes! Something went wrong. Check the browser console for more info, sweaty.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
Yikes! Something went wrong. Check the browser console for more info, sweaty.
yeah something went wrong

Ofc not, I have a life.
:chad::chad::chad: Seriously though, do you have friends? I only have one friend, and he’s far more truecel than me. I have zero friends that are normies. I can’t even make friends with other men in the car hobby for fucks sake despite owning a muscle car. Also, what sucks, is when the car breaks down I have nobody to help fix it because my dad, the only car guy I knew, passed away recently

:chad::chad::chad: Seriously though, do you have friends? I only have one friend, and he’s far more truecel than me. I have zero friends that are normies. I can’t even make friends with other men in the car hobby for fucks sake despite owning a muscle car. Also, what sucks, is when the car breaks down I have nobody to help fix it because my dad, the only car guy I knew, passed away recently
I have 2 friends who are non-normies, but I also need the messenger apps to communicate with coworkers, familiy and to sell/buy stuff

I have 2 friends who are non-normies,
That’s good. These kind of friends are the best to have as an incel since you can be chill and just hang out without worrying much.
but I also need the messenger apps to communicate with coworkers, familiy and to sell/buy stuff
I see. I have Facebook, but only use it to buy and sell stuff on marketplace.

I have 2 friends who are non-normies, but I also need the messenger apps to communicate with coworkers, familiy and to sell/buy stuff
that's what I was talking about. I didn't like seeing things like this. Nothing against you personally tho

also i have nothing to sell except for maybe semen

i use facebook to buy and sell yugioh cards and telegram to watch dog fights

socials are ok for trolling, but private messaging apps,i don't need them