Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else abruptly stop growing?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
My bone age+parents’ heights+current height+ethnicity predicted me to be 1-2cm taller. I had normal growth then at 16, i slowed down extremely abruptly (1cm a year), by 17 i was basically done. I ended up below 1sd below my predicted height.

how tall are you?

Your rice genetics kicked in

5’9 but my paediatrician said id be 5’9.5-5’9.75 and so did online websites

5’9 height​

According to the search results, 5’9” is considered an average height for men in the United States. The average height for men in the US is approximately 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm), as stated by the National Center for Health Statistics.

5’9 height​

According to the search results, 5’9” is considered an average height for men in the United States. The average height for men in the US is approximately 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm), as stated by the National Center for Health Statistics.
im not from the us and thats including boomers and ethnics. Even zoomer curries and asians are above that now

- predicted heights aren't 100% accurate
- everybody stops growing

- predicted heights aren't 100% accurate
- everybody stops growing
my height now was possible just unlikely (<16%). I grew a lot 13-16 and then just stopped abruptly, i wasnt even an early bloomer as my bone age suggested nor did i have low puberty growth like someone of familial short stature.

gotten 2 inches taller since i was 12, frame has stayed the same

gotten 2 inches taller since i was 12, frame has stayed the same
My frame has barely grown since 16. My arms grew at that time so youd think my spine would too but it didnt. I barely ate, didnt sleep, stopped doing exercise so got less sun and was lower t (t affects hgh production). I knew a 5’4.5 guy who grew more than me after 16 and we hit puberty at the same time, i grew more than him for the entirety of puberty till after 16, what a clown workd

even people who hit puberty 2 years later than me (late bloomers grow less during puberty) grew more than i did after 18

. I barely ate, didnt sleep, stopped doing exercise so got less sun and was lower t (t affects hgh production).
same. poor nutrition and sleep during puberty absolutely destroys healthy development, physically and mentally. brutal

same. poor nutrition and sleep during puberty absolutely destroys healthy development, physically and mentally. brutal
also lack of vitamin d: Height growth is a complex physiological process that depends on the combined action of genetic, environmental, and nutritional factors (14). Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for calcium and bone homeostasis and, consequently, potentially has a promoted effect on height growth. It's also entirely possible my growth was simply a slightly unusual variation of puberty growth. Plenty of early bloomers stop very abruptly, even some late so yea.