Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone actually went to the World Cup in Qatar?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
As far as I know, nobody went to that shit.

Qatar just bought the World Cup, everybody knows how corrupt the football-business is. They would even suck the cock of the Arabs in public if they paid enough for it.

But i ask myself, did anyone actually travel to Qatar for the football?

The only people who go there are very rich people who have connections in Qatar, no actual football fan goes there. Not a single one.

Normal people can’t even afford a day in Qatar, without going into debt. You have to pay all your life savings for one night in a hotel in Qatar HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
kretschwejwelnew did!

Too hot and they banned alcohol.

no drugz and alcohol for a soccer match? lol

i like watching some football gamez if they are high skilled teamz

but i hope thiz whole normie qatar cup goez to shit

I wanted it in Qatar

Even when the World Cup was in normal countries like Germany or Brazil it was fucking expensive to get plane tickets, a hotel and food (owners are not stupid and raise the prices), now imagine it in Qatar.

Even when the World Cup was in normal countries like Germany or Brazil it was fucking expensive to get plane tickets, a hotel and food (owners are not stupid and raise the prices), now imagine it in Qatar.
Over for poor-cels

As far as I know, nobody went to that shit.

Qatar just bought the World Cup, everybody knows how corrupt the football-business is. They would even suck the cock of the Arabs in public if they paid enough for it.

But i ask myself, did anyone actually travel to Qatar for the football?

The only people who go there are very rich people who have connections in Qatar, no actual football fan goes there. Not a single one.

Normal people can’t even afford a day in Qatar, without going into debt. You have to pay all your life savings for one night in a hotel in Qatar HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No

no drugz and alcohol for a soccer match? lol

i like watching some football gamez if they are high skilled teamz

but i hope thiz whole normie qatar cup goez to shit
Fucking burger thinking banning poison is outrageous

Qatar is a shithole nation. Nobody wants to live there or visit.

I had family stationed there during the failed war in Afghanistan. It’s hot as balls year round, nothing to fucking do, and the government controls everything you do. Can’t even drink a beer after a long, hot day of work (unless you’re on base).

It’s hard enough to convince people to go to nations that are cool for the World Cup, like Europe. Not surprised nobody shelled out their life savings to play in the oppressive sandpit.

You must be a richfag if you actually went.

Qatar is a shithole nation. Nobody wants to live there or visit.

I had family stationed there during the failed war in Afghanistan. It’s hot as balls year round, nothing to fucking do, and the government controls everything you do. Can’t even drink a beer after a long, hot day of work (unless you’re on base).

It’s hard enough to convince people to go to nations that are cool for the World Cup, like Europe. Not surprised nobody shelled out their life savings to play in the oppressive sandpit.
You was in US army?

No, this is a palce where rich and unworried people woth nothing to do or be worried about go to have brainless fun seeing the millionaires have fun in the field