Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Did any of you guys have foid siblings or relatives that contributed/reason to your inceldom?

busig

busig

i ride
When i was younger my sister constantly would argue about men have it so much better and foidinism
and all that crap. Is probably a big reason why i started being aware of their bs.
Whats are your stories?

Not my sister but my mother, grandmother

No. I first noticed anti-male sentiment when i was in school

I argued with my sister over that and my dad told me to stop. I could completely eradicate the dumb cunt in a debate if I wanted to. Unlike her I actually have sources for my beliefs outside of TikTok videos.

Yeah, my relationship with my female family definitely influenced my view on women. It was only confirmed later on and I interacted with women outside of family

I never realized until I took the analytical redpill and the blackpill about this filthy foid nature, but there were signs, and sometimes, islam can be quite blackpilling

My mother i guess (but also my father because that guy is a bum, never encouraged me, never introduced me to the life of adulthood, never really gave a shit).

My mothers form of parenting was "just let him do whatever he wants, without intervention" that was her idea of parental education lmfao. She did that to me because her parents are fucking nuts, my grandparents are fucking crazy. They are both stuck in 1980. They never used the Internet once in their life, or invested money or did anything.

Imagine if they bought Apple Stocks in 2004 and held? We would be fucking rich right now.

I was born in 1999, my grandmother never worked, because she was a stay at home housewife, she only did some part time jobs once in a while, she never actually made money, you can also see like how she views her existence: She is a very Psychological unstable women, narcisstic, egoistic, mean, self loathed Karen. If we would live in like 2100 she would be the first in line to become a Cyborg, she wants to live as long as possible, basically wants to be immortalized but never actually move a finger. Shes always annoyed when she asked about my girlfriend and not getting an answer, shes such a sham and has no clue whats going on in the outside world.

She also evolved porphyria cutanea tarda due to some ability of her, thats why she hasnt set a food outside the door in the past 10 years. Like my mothers lineage genes are fucked, all skin diseases, i have like 5 different skin diseases, two of them needed to be treated for years, even now my neurodermitis is crazy in Winter especially.

Her "ability" is basically being able to give herself diseases and yeah its a phenomenon to everyone in and outside of my family. Thats why shes called the Vampire. Literally Genetically Diseases she never even had in her life, she can give herself by thinking extremly hard that she DOES have these diseases - until she actually does, she can also reverse the process by just "beliving" she doesnt have these uncureable genetical diseases and it happens, even doctors cant explain it. She also looks catastrophical, shes easily one of the most inhuman humanoids ive ever had the not-pleasure to meet.

My other grandma also pisses me off, shes just a fat diabetic women with the IQ of a bread. Never used the Internet, has no actual friends besides the neighbors who are just as old, their not even boomers, their lost generation, thats how old they are. Shes also poor, even worse of then my mothers parents.

She basically cannot leave me any Generational wealth, maybe i get a few thousand bucks once she croakes. Pathetic. And she actually belives I have the means to start a family, maybe if i had a better upcoming, maybe if I had trustful friends, maybe if i had better genes, maybe if these losers actually gave a shit about me besides having ridiculous expectations of "becoming a succesful CEO and multi millionaire".

They thought I was this "Hes gonna cure cancer" kid, but never gave a fuck about my upbringing. Never supported me, helped me, never motivated me, never understood me - thats the most brutal part, literally facing ZERO understanding of the position i was put into or how miserable the world is. It takes like a day of so watching Television to realize: "maybe this isnt a Utopia, maybe this aint a world I should bear a child into, especially if its a boy, like if my child turns out male hes as fucked as a Rooster in the egg industry".

Her "ability" is basically being able to give herself diseases and yeah its a phenomenon to everyone in and outside of my family. Thats why shes called the Vampire. Literally Genetically Diseases she never even had in her life, she can give herself by thinking extremly hard that she DOES have these diseases - until she actually does, she can also reverse the process by just "beliving" she doesnt have these uncureable genetical diseases and it happens, even doctors cant explain it. She also looks catastrophical, shes easily one of the most inhuman humanoids ive ever had the not-pleasure to meet.
Blackpill deboobked boyos, this is proof that we can be anything we want if we just manifest it

Sister had like 7 boyfriends throughout highschool and college.

want to guess how many girlfriends I've had?

Who wouldn't be blackpilled seeing her pick the 5th blue eyed six footer?