Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did any boomers not reproduce due to ugly face?

M

meatball

Banned
-
Lots of people here don't want to give a kid ugly or short dna.

But I've never met one boomer say that

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I would say no because back then there was no internet. There aren't a chad for everyone so girls had to settle with what they could get. Now they don't have to.

Boomer father's.....

Seriously thought if their son had a good job.....

He could get a Becky virgin.

Lol.

Ded srs? I have three uncles from that gen that didn't reproduce. One died and the other two are still alive. Sure, they could have had bastards running around but they were the black sheep of their families so I doubt it.

Ded srs? I have three uncles from that gen that didn't reproduce. One died and the other two are still alive. Sure, they could have had bastards running around but they were the black sheep of their families so I doubt it.
I had two uncles, one was gen x, both were cucked til death, gen x uncle never had kids with his wife, he raised her son, he wageslaved while she fucked every possible guy and he died of brain tumor in worst possible pain.

1950. Everybody gets a wife, a tract house, and a decent paying job
3d5589167a7510a1de9601f67ac3605c

So....they did it by choice, not forced into it being Incel.
I had two uncles, one was gen x, both were cucked til death, gen x uncle never had kids with his wife, he raised her son, he wageslaved while she fucked every possible guy and he died of brain tumor in worst possible pain.
Damn

Last edited:
Some guys are doomed to inceldom at any time period. But most boomer men did reproduce

Ah yes, the fucking boomers.

- No Tinder so girls were forced to date whoever lived in their area
- No social media for simps to inflate some ugly skank's ego to a stratosphere
- No feminism to constantly encourage female hypergamy
- No jobs for women so they relied on a bread winner husband for support
- No welfare programs for single moms and liberal courts to divorce rape men

Nothing pisses me off more than some boomer fuckwad trying to give 1950's advice to a young men in a modern dating market.

Nothing pisses me off more than some boomer fuckwad trying to give 1950's advice to a young men in a modern dating market.
Stratospheric iq

I boomed.
No love for me.
No childs for me.

Lonely death for me soom

I would say no because back then there was no internet. There aren't a chad for everyone so girls had to settle with what they could get. Now they don't have to.

This. You only had to compete with like 20 dudes from your village. A managable challenge if you ask me. Plus wars were frequent so men had more value. Today Beckies get messaged and fucked and dumped by Chad which inflates their ego and makes them believe they deserve to DATE Chad.

Good. Cucks deserve all the pain they can get.

Boomers are the worst generation. They're probably too big of narcissists to think that their kids having their genetics would impact them negatively. They are probably also blue pilled and didn't think their looks would matter.

probably not, people met locally back then, gave ugly face genes to offspring,

based af greycel
58 years of hell.
what were some copes you had in the 70s and 80s?