Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did any 28+ oldcels legit spend all of their 20s (prime) rotting in basement?

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Seriously? Did any guy here actually do this?
This would be the very worst.

I almost did, but managed to get a few good years in, from when I was 26.

I probably will due to my autism can't even leave my room for 5 minutes leave alone outside.

I'm only 20 but that's exactly what i'm doing right now. Only not in the basement but in my room instead.

male prime is 16-24
16 though you are still too stupid to take advantage of anything really.

Look this is a thread for oldcels please, any young faggots please do not post here.

Fuck, 3 replies, 3 young faggots.

We need oldcel subforum NOW

16 though you are still too stupid to take advantage of anything really.

Look this is a thread for oldcels please, any young faggots please do not post here.
16 is prime JB age.

you just missed it because youre ugly

Yes, I have a PhD in rotting.

Seriously? Did any guy here actually do this?
This would be the very worst.

I almost did, but managed to get a few good years in, from when I was 26.
what does this mean?

I was NEET for 3 years from age 22 to age 25. I was still somewhat socially active then though, but not nearly as much so as when I was 18-22.

Fuck, 3 replies, 3 young faggots.

We need oldcel subforum NOW
I doubt anything will change in 5 or 10 years. Also i'm poor in a poor eastern euro country and i can't leave. So it's even worse.

16 is prime JB age.

I know some people who lost their virginity around 11 got laid regularly from 13 years old.

Nah I went out a lot and had friends n shit.
Afterwards I just kinda got tired and threw in the towel.

I know some people who lost their virginity around 11 got laid regularly from 13 years old.
Do you live in fucking nigeria?

that is unheard of in the US. the lowest was 13, and that was because of fucking 70iq hispanics

You are actually the biggest normie on this site

not really in the basement, but primarily wageslaved and didn't invest much in women

I had one rejection at 22, 24, 25, 26 - all of them were from women at work/social circle - i don't count the teens

but i wasn't really chasing women until 27 when i really started trying hard to find girls

invested almost 2 years in online dating with basically zero practical success - regret every second of it

i was never really swelling in a basement, but i wasn't thriving either

26 and I only leave the house to buy alcohol.

16 is prime JB age.

Actually 16 I was busy rotting in a school with only other males there.

Anyway I told you once before this is a thread for 25+ yr olds only, don't make me hunt you down and put you in hospital

Maybe one day your liver will give up and you'll die in your sleep. The best way to go in my opinion.

Fuck that. I'm not going out by myself.

Yes, I have a PhD in rotting.
giphy.gif

I can't believe it. I can't believe you really spent ages 18 - 28 rotting alone, that you didn't even have some memories of going out drinking with friends or something, and at least trying some stuff.

I think this is norm

when you're early 20s you at least have lots of energy and drive. You go out swinging, you go out trying. When you realize you can't get women, you slow it down, you still go for fun sometimes but yeah not until later where you give it all up and stay at home all the time.

not really in the basement, but primarily wageslaved and didn't invest much in women

I had one rejection at 22, 24, 25, 26 - all of them were from women at work/social circle - i don't count the teens

but i wasn't really chasing women until 27 when i really started trying hard to find girls

invested almost 2 years in online dating with basically zero practical success - regret every second of it

i was never really swelling in a basement, but i wasn't thriving either
again, fairly normal tangent I would say

you tried my brother, you fought the good fight

@_incelinside get a life you dweeb

No, I actually put myself out there and tried to live a fulfilling life. My brother, on the other hand, spent his entire 20s (and the first few years of his 30s) doing absolutely nothing with his life except playing video games, watching television shows, and going online.

My brother, on the other hand, spent his entire 20s (and the first few years of his 30s) doing absolutely nothing with his life except playing video games, watching television shows, and going online.

Fuck, another one. He can't be happy can he? Does he come off as content? Hiding it well? Or openly sad and regretful and angry etc.

Im almost 28.
From 7 to 17, golden age. I have problems but i dont realize.
18, i woke up. Hell begins.
18-24, tried it all. Got a degree while trying to socialize, have a GF, some true friends, hace fun like normies... And i failed. At least i got the fucking degree.
24-27 i litteraly rotted.
A month ago i moved with my parents and maybe ill keep trying a bit more again. I miss socializing, even if its with failed and very low tier male normies. I dont miss orbiting tho.
So no, i didnt rot when i thought i deserved what everybody else has. Now muy only hope is NTmaxx and studyceling so i can get a job and become an scortcel.

I know you said you didn't want youngcels here, but I've spent my entire youth on the internet while kids at my school were slaying ever since they turned 13. Nothing will change for me

male prime is 16-24

I’d say that’s female prime, male prime goes on for longer. Lot of you guys think women are attracted to just looks but women are actually attracted to power, charisma and embition. Which is why they date older guys. Unless you’re NEET you accrue more money and have a better career when you’re older and women find that attractive.

Im almost 28.
18-24, tried it all. Got a degree while trying to socialize, have a GF, some true friends, hace fun like normies... And i failed. At least i got the fucking degree.
A month ago i moved with my parents and maybe ill keep trying a bit more again. I miss socializing, even if its with failed and very low tier male normies. I dont miss orbiting tho.
So no, i didnt rot when i thought i deserved what everybody else has. Now muy only hope is NTmaxx and studyceling so i can get a job and become an scortcel.
you realized you had problems at 18? fuck I wish that was my case. I've known I was fucked beyond repair since I was 9 years old when's i was never invited to birthday parties.

Fuck, another one. He can't be happy can he? Does he come off as content? Hiding it well? Or openly sad and regretful and angry etc.

He actually seems a lot more content than I am. Either that, or he does a better job of concealing his internal pain.

Don't know how he's able to LDAR for years -- now over a decade -- without going insane. All I know is that he'll be in for a rude awakening when my father's no longer able to support his carefree lifestyle. How is he ever going to find a job when he's a college dropout in his 30s who has only worked three days in his entire life -- nearly 10 years ago?

Im almost 28.
Good luck, and god speed my brother

He actually seems a lot more content than I am. Either that, or he does a better job of concealing his internal pain.

Don't know how he's able to LDAR for years -- now over a decade -- without going insane. All I know is that he'll be in for a rude awakening when my father's no longer able to support his carefree lifestyle. How is he going to find a job when he's a college dropout in his 30s who has only worked three days in his entire life -- nearly 10 years ago?
hmm, interesting. Low sex drive? Asexual maybe?

hmm, interesting. Low sex drive? Asexual maybe?

That's very likely the case.

Severe autism is also a likely possibility. He watches the same videos of other people playing video games for hours at a time, day after day, for years on end without getting tired of it.

you realized you had problems at 18? fuck I wish that was my case. I've known I was fucked beyond repair since I was 9 years old when's i was never invited to birthday parties.
I never had a friend either (at least didnt get truly bullied...) so i barely remember those early birthday parties like you lol
And as you, i knew i was different since i was very young. But i really loved videogames, and i thought that having friends and a GF woulf be easy at uni. And even after getting half-black pilled muy first year in college, i only got truly blackpilled after i graduated as a friendless KHV. Since then my life is hell...
I miss so much my early years... I was isolated but that wasnt a problem at all... I had hope, life was "easy"...

That's very likely the case.

Severe autism is also a likely possibility. He watches the same videos of other people playing video games for hours at a time, day after day, for years on end without getting tired of it.

I do that very often too lol If i just got payed...

I spent my twenties workceling because I fell for the meme. Then I realized the truth about betabux, and now I’m here. Social interactions to a minimum, and work to the max.

Don't know how he's able to LDAR for years -- now over a decade -- without going insane. All I know is that he'll be in for a rude awakening when my father's no longer able to support his carefree lifestyle. How is he ever going to find a job when he's a college dropout in his 30s who has only worked three days in his entire life -- nearly 10 years ago?
Your brother seems a lot like me.

Im only early 20s but thats pretty much what ive been doing other than work.

I spent my twenties workceling because I fell for the meme. Then I realized the truth about betabux, and now I’m here. Social interactions to a minimum, and work to the max.

Did it for the last 3 years, trying to leave.