Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did an autistic facial analysis in mirror and photos for 15 mins. BIG mistake

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I knew I’m a 1/10 but last time I did this was like 3 years ago and I swore to never do it again. I’m now more insecure bc I now ingrained in my head what is wrong. And there’s so much that’s wrong. Very wrong.

Well I bloody did. Before going outside I tried to make faces to try and look better. What a fucking autist I am. If I just have my mouth neutral it all looks terrible but if I grimace it just looks autistic.

And it shows me even more how weird I look, what people see when they have to talk to me (family, cashiers etc). It’s fucking brutal. My skull and head are so strange and you know the rest. Just a 1/10. My proportions, distance and shape of facial features and extremely asymmetrical eyes and cheeks make me a 1 (the asymmetry being a smaller problem)

and mirror is also making you look better than reality

:feelskek:

People can look Autistic!?
absolutely

I knew I’m a 1/10 but last time I did this was like 3 years ago and I swore to never do it again. I’m now more insecure bc I now ingrained in my head what is wrong. And there’s so much that’s wrong. Very wrong.

Well I bloody did. Before going outside I tried to make faces to try and look better. What a fucking autist I am. If I just have my mouth neutral it all looks terrible but if I grimace it just looks autistic.

And it shows me even more how weird I look, what people see when they have to talk to me (family, cashiers etc). It’s fucking brutal. My skull and head are so strange and you know the rest. Just a 1/10. My proportions, distance and shape of facial features and extremely asymmetrical eyes and cheeks make me a 1 (the asymmetry being a smaller problem)
Trust me, make it someone elses problem.

I stopped looking at mirrors, I don't want to get suicidefuel.