Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did Alex Jones deserve to lose all that money over his Sandy Hook comments?

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but he still should have lost a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but he should have lost something

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No he shouldn't have lost anything

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I remember back when he was saying that stuff about Sandy Hook and it honestly never once occurred to me that it might get him into trouble.

I kind of thought it was just a guy on the internet sharing his opinion.

@failednormie_

idk what is this about

No he shouldn't have lost anything

Alex jones is a good guy being used by the elite to scare any other free speech warriors into submission

Na, Sandy Crook was a false flag. Supposedly committed by Lanza. A guy that had his windows covered with black trash bags and was afraid of going outside. Nigger obama hired CIA nigs to kill Lanza and his mother then dumped lanzas body at the abandoned school. You know it’s fake and gay when the Jewish lawyers get involved just like the holocaust and start to sue people over denial claims. Jones only back down because they hit him in the pocket book because the kike lawyers would have taken everything.

Last edited:
i dont agree with what he did but that whole case was just a PR stunt against him. Idc about alex jones tho he is a zionist jew cocksucker

@failednormie_
That court case was set up like a movie room to get all the over truthers to shut up. Only people who actually paid was James fetzer and Wolfgang Halbig. Alex jones didn’t pay any of the money he was owed too expect for a small amount

I remember back when he was saying that stuff about Sandy Hook and it honestly never once occurred to me that it might get him into trouble.

I kind of thought it was just a guy on the internet sharing his opinion.
There should be a option for “No, Cause he didn’t lose any money”

That court case was set up like a movie room to get all the over truthers to shut up. Only people who actually paid was James fetzer and Wolfgang Halbig. Alex jones didn’t pay any of the money he was owed too expect for a small amount

Oh really? I heard he had to pay a huge sum of money.

I know the law can be complicated though and things aren't always as simple as they seem.

Oh really? I heard he had to pay a huge sum of money.

I know the law can be complicated though and things aren't always as simple as they seem.
He was their scapegoat to prevent More Truthers taking them to court. A woman who I hate to admit Was more educated on this false event than Alex was
She made plenty of videos on it that were higher iq than Alex jones but they didn’t pursue her cause she was Female.

Same with a black guy called “truthers media” or some shit like don’t remember

He was their scapegoat to prevent More Truthers taking them to court. A woman who I hate to admit Was more educated on this false event than Alex was
She made plenty of videos on it that were higher iq than Alex jones but they didn’t pursue her cause she was Female.

Weird isn't it because Alex Jones really isn't that extreme...

He doesn't talk about the Jews really or anything like that. Most of it is pretty bonkers.

Whenever the mainstream attack someone though it makes me think maybe they were onto something.

Na, Sandy Crook was a false flag. Supposedly committed by Lanza. A guy that had his windows covered with black trash bags and was afraid of going outside. Nigger obama hired CIA nigs to kill Lanza and his mother then dumped lanzas body at the abandoned school. You know it’s fake and gay when the Jewish lawyers get involved just like the holocaust and start to sue people over denial claims. Jones only back down because they hit him in the pocket book because the kike lawyers would have taken everything.
High IQ

I don’t get why he got fined into oblivion. He didn’t hurt anyone or commit crimes.

I don’t get why he got fined into oblivion. He didn’t hurt anyone or commit crimes.

Yeah it sounded more like an opinion to me.

I don't understand what the alternative was for him. To just... believe it but say nothing because you're not allowed to express that opinion?

Also it seems very difficult to know what you're allowed to say and what you're not. Especially because Western society seems to be getting stricter and stricter and a lot of it seems to be applied retroactively.

idk what is this about
he said that sany hookless was a hoax and that the parents on the news were circus actors and they sued and pretty much compromised free speech

he said that sany hookless was a hoax and that the parents on the news were circus actors and they sued and pretty much compromised free speech

Yeah I'm hearing lots of stories these days that imply to me that free speech really is dead at this point.

I think we might need to come to terms with that, either now or very soon.

The biggest problem is that it can be really hard to know where to draw the line in terms of what you should say or not.

I wish Sandy hook would happen more, in GMOD

Yeah it sounded more like an opinion to me.

I don't understand what the alternative was for him. To just... believe it but say nothing because you're not allowed to express that opinion?

Also it seems very difficult to know what you're allowed to say and what you're not. Especially because Western society seems to be getting stricter and stricter and a lot of it seems to be applied retroactively.
For real, just speaks to the scary reality that some opinions have become illegal. Or worse, they'll get you sued into the ground in a fashion that isn't done through traditional legal means (a "civil" suit and not a criminal one) and so it isn't done under public auspices. It's like the kind of lawsuit when someone breaks their leg tripping on someone else's property, which America is famous for I believe.

He was sued for a billion dollars - if any of us were sued for that much, we would likely never make that much and we'd be literal debt slaves.

Yeah, it does seem like a lot is applied retroactively. Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back