Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Abrahamism cause this nightmare world?

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
I know it's easy to think in terms of binarism especially given the immediate context of religion dying and women acting like retards, but do you think this is because of Abrahamism?

Abrahamism is ultimately the worship of the masculine patriarchal figure. And there is no room for feminine archetype / role-models. No tomboys who like hunting, romantics, athletes / warriors, witch girls - none of that is allowed in the Abrahamic religion as an ideal. The only thing that matters is the masculine patriarchal figure.

Do you think that feminism emerged as a Jewish, Abrahamic product as an attempt to make women valued by the norms and customs of traditional masculine social roles?

I think if we lived in a world where we acknowledged women as unique and having a beautiful role to play that wasn't the traditional corporate "girl-boss" role (i.e., women trying to have value by means of masculine roles) sexual conquistador, we wouldn't be here.

What do you think?

Feminism emerged thanks to the Jew, yes, but not for a religious reason, but economical.

Labor force is cheaper when there is more demand. Women's freedom is a direct product of:

A) Reduce production costs.
B) Increase consumption (since women consume more than men)

No.

Cluster B psychopathy rampant in the Jewish population did.

Religion is just the Jew psychopaths form of societal control.

And basically all of the Jews shabbos goyim bought politicians are narcs ie narcissistic personality disordered monsters.

Meanwhile the black nigger race of subhumans as well sandcels are filled with histrionics and BPD’s which is why they’re always raging and killing eachother and their violence and irrational behavior never makes sense to anyone ever.

yup, and there's a billion+ bluepilled progressivist christian cattle for the jews to play with and do their bidding and another billion inbred low iq muslims to be a bioweapon

I know it's easy to think in terms of binarism especially given the immediate context of religion dying and women acting like retards, but do you think this is because of Abrahamism?

Abrahamism is ultimately the worship of the masculine patriarchal figure. And there is no room for feminine archetype / role-models. No tomboys who like hunting, romantics, athletes / warriors, witch girls - none of that is allowed in the Abrahamic religion as an ideal. The only thing that matters is the masculine patriarchal figure.

Do you think that feminism emerged as a Jewish, Abrahamic product as an attempt to make women valued by the norms and customs of traditional masculine social roles?

I think if we lived in a world where we acknowledged women as unique and having a beautiful role to play that wasn't the traditional corporate "girl-boss" role (i.e., women trying to have value by means of masculine roles) sexual conquistador, we wouldn't be here.

What do you think?
I fully agree.

Even in this forum, the lengths users go to defend foids is just pathetic. Foids don't take pride in emulating men. They pick and choose which benefit them.

Last edited:
Feminism emerged thanks to the Jew, yes, but not for a religious reason, but economical. Labor force is cheaper when there is more demand. Women's freedom is a direct product of: A) Reduce production costs. B) Increase consumption (since women consume more than men)
He is basically using feminist rhetoric to defend foids.