Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment did a girl ever help you with homework during school?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I think it would be cool to have a girl who is a close friend that even if she doesn't date you she is smart and helps you with schoolwork.

Probably in Degrassi.

Nope. They didn’t even ask for answers from me

I never had no one ever...

those graphics are so bad

Not that I remember.

Fakecel if you say yes.

Probably in Degrassi.
Jay

No. But I helped them tbh (as well as men). I helped everyone with cheating too. This continued in uni, I rarely got a "Thank you", some people even trashtalked behind my back, but sometimes I got help back. Almost nobody even remembered me after switching classes.

Toilets brainwash men to help them rare that it’s the other way around

Based and Dokuro-chan pilled. Also no

No. However, I shared the role of "top student" in my special education classes with a Mulatta from a remote part of Wisconsin.

View attachment 559639

I think it would be cool to have a girl who is a close friend that even if she doesn't date you she is smart and helps you with schoolwork.
ironically yes. Contrary to popular belief Stacies are actually kinder and more intelligent than beckies. Ugly women tend to be rude/stupid in my personal experience. I think it has something to do with comorbidities. Usually ugly people IRL in my expereince tend to be ugly/stupid/bad attitude/mentally ill probably due to bad geneetics. And beautiful people (who tend to be symetrical signifying healthy genes) tend to be polite/intelligent/well adjusted. Usually ugly people have no redeeming qualities in my personal experience.

"sometimes a sack of shit is just a sack of shit"
-hell by the dashboard light

Sadly no, I wish I had a female friend to help me with some things tbh.:feelshehe:

ironically yes. Contrary to popular belief Stacies are actually kinder and more intelligent than beckies. Ugly women tend to be rude/stupid in my personal experience. I think it has something to do with comorbidities. Usually ugly people IRL in my expereince tend to be ugly/stupid/bad attitude/mentally ill probably due to bad geneetics. And beautiful people (who tend to be symetrical signifying healthy genes) tend to be polite/intelligent/well adjusted. Usually ugly people have no redeeming qualities in my personal experience.

"sometimes a sack of shit is just a sack of shit"
-hell by the dashboard light
Good looking people are some of the most sociopathic evil cunts alive in my experience.

Good looking people are some of the most sociopathic evil cunts alive in my experience.
eh ugly people are actually sociopathic in my experience. Look at some powerful jews they are BUTT ugly

I never knew a woman smart enough to ask for her help.

i dont understand the ending
The main character is a man of culture invented something that prevented all foids from aging past the age of 12 so he could fuck lolis legally. Because of this, the 12 year old angel Dokuro-chan was sent back in time to when he was a teenager in order to murder him. But Dokuro-chan is a good girl who feels bad when killing him, so she resurrects him every time. She also gets embarrassed easily, and beheads him with her club as a result and then resurrects him repeatedly

I can't remember it happening but I feel like it happened, strange

Great clip as always, BTW

The main character is a man of culture invented something that prevented all foids from aging past the age of 12 so he could fuck lolis legally
I don't remember the 'fuck lolis legally' part, though I'm only on ep 2

they mention he tries to create a lolicon world though, yeah

With homework? hell no. I fucking wish tho, imagine spending the time alone.

You're a retardcel if you need help from a female for anything related to cognition.

You're a retardcel if you need help from a female for anything related to cognition.
occasionally it's possible to be bored with some subjects while a foid studies hard on the subject so she ends up knowing more about it and you could benefit from talking to her to catch up

occasionally it's possible to be bored with some subjects while a foid studies hard on the subject so she ends up knowing more about it and you could benefit from talking to her to catch up
That is a valid point.

fuck no, they wouldnt even be 10 feet near me

Lmao fuck no, the only reason why someone would ever proactively offer to help you with your homework is if they wanted to have sex with you

Even good friends would never offer to do that for you, most wouldn't even agree to do it for you if you asked them

Last edited:
Nope lookism hit me like a freight train from the age of 5 yrs old from there it was just negative experience after negative experience.

in elementary school this did happen. Stopped doing homework after 4th grade.:feelscomfy:
(jk)

View attachment 559639

No JFL foids ask me for help with college homework all the time and when I was bluepilled i would help and then get ghosted or blocked the next day :feelsree:

No JFL foids ask me for help with college homework all the time and when I was bluepilled i would help and then get ghosted or blocked the next day :feelsree:
but did you get it in the previous night?

I wouldn’t be here if I got any unpaid sex from foids :lul:
I'm not talking about sex I'm talking about if you stuck your tongue in her ear

yeah i had multiple female classmates try to help me with my classwork and homework

I can’t tell if your being sarcastic or not but no, I got nothing except being able to be close to the foid while helping her and trying to flirt with her and trying to touch her casually but getting nowhere.

I'm not talking about sex I'm talking about if you stuck your tongue in her ear