Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW did a female relation ever berate or mock you in relation to masturbation?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
feel like this prob never happens to Chad except as a flirtatious prelude leading up to incest

2018-11-13-no-nut.jpg

Well that sure was a rollercoaster ride

No....bro u good?

Are you okay dude?

Jerk off before you post

I’m guessing OP got caught

Last edited:
Oh yeah. My mom always told me how much I stink (from jerking off all day). I'd take a shower after cooming, but even then she once told me that I "smell like ass." Almost every night, she'd barge into my room (to make sure I was asleep?? I honestly don't know why), and after she'd open the door and smell my musty chamber, she'd mutter under her breath, "Disgusting."

Oh yeah. My mom always told me how much I stink (from jerking off all day). I'd take a shower after cooming, but even then she once told me that I "smell like ass." Almost every night, she'd barge into my room (to make sure I was asleep?? I honestly don't know why), and after she'd open the door and smell my musty chamber, she'd mutter under her breath, "Disgusting."
Brutal mompill.

I’m guessing OP got caught
I got caught jerking off at school during an lecture. I would of gotten expelled, if it wasn't for my parents begging them to let me stay. But I got an 30 day expulsion and had to do my school work online during that time.

I got caught jerking off at school during an lecture. I would of gotten expelled, if it wasn't for my parents begging them to let me stay. But I got an 30 day expulsion and had to do my school work online during that time.
Online work isn’t bad, but I don’t know how you went back into that class. I would of quit the school if I did anything that remotely embarrassing.

I would of quit the school if I did anything that remotely embarrassing.
I had no choice, my parents made go back to that school because it was nearest one.

she'd barge into my room (to make sure I was asleep?? I honestly don't know why)
after she'd open the door and smell my musty chamber, she'd mutter under her breath, "Disgusting."
She was trying to catch you fapping so she could offer to help.
She was disgusted that you never have courage to fap when she is near.
She's being tsundere pretending she doesn't like smell of your cum when she secretly does.
Next time she's late baking tendies you need to coom on her face in middle of night

My underage cousin one time came into my room to wish me a happy birthday and said my room smelled likecum
a few times a female cousin (same age) would comment on why i was taking long showers. She would do the “jackin off” motion towards me a lot

She was trying to catch you fapping so she could offer to help.
She was disgusted that you never have courage to fap when she is near.
She's being tsundere pretending she doesn't like smell of your cum when she secretly does.
Next time she's late baking tendies you need to coom on her face in middle of night
Bruh moment

Very brutal. If that happened today you would be publicly known and mocked as a coomer for the rest of your time in that school. But a few years ago such behavior wouldn't have a really embarassing name beside "jackoff" or "wanker."

My underage cousin one time came into my room to wish me a happy birthday
and said my room smelled likecum
If she said this to you 1on1 she wants your cock

a few times a female cousin (same age) would comment on why i was taking long showers.
She would do the “jackin off” motion towards me a lot
again: if said 1on1 she wants your cock
only if she says this in front of others is it truly to mock you

Have never had female relations make jokes like these to me
especially alone because they'd know it's basically flirtation and we would be justified to penetrate them immediately