Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Did 30 squats and 20 push-ups and my entire fat body is hurting

The only exercise I get anymore is mowing the lawn

The only exercise I get anymore is mowing the lawn
That's better than nothing, after i finished HS i didn't do a thing for a good 7 years and my body is shit cause of it. I was lean and now i'm a fatso, need to lose this weight to approach foids and be rejected :feelshehe:

20 pushups? I started at 0.5 :feelskek:. Keep on going as another person said, starting out with a Saitama-lite workout, and then gymmaxxing with programs like 5x5 once you're not very fat.

Keep going bro
I will my bro.

20 pushups? I started at 0.5 :feelskek:. Keep on going as another person said, starting out with a Saitama-lite workout, and then gymmaxxing with programs like 5x5 once you're not very fat.
Yes, before i was able to do a lot more effortlessly. Now doing 20 seems like the end of the fucking world

subtle Krocmaxxing :feelshmm:

There’s one part of the yard that’s actually a serious workout. I have to cut downhill about a foot into the ditch and then yank the lawnmower back up. The ditch is long so this has be done over 10 times. I always have to take break after doing this part.

Yes, before i was able to do a lot more effortlessly. Now doing 20 seems like the end of the fucking world
you're definitely genetically gifted if you were able to do 20++ when you weren't fat, my dad can do 20 without a workout plan, and so can I do 20 (but with 9 months of gymcelling)

You can make tremendous improvement if you try to do that every day.

my hamstrings are sore af

Good, keep doing it

The idea of a guy struggling to do squats is funny. :feelshaha:

Work those leg muscles bro!