Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Did 30 minutes of work today in the office. Shitposted and drank beer the rest

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
This is so boring. Fuck these limp dick niggers for not giving me more to do. Im not gonna ask for work cause then I'll have too much when things actually start to pick up.

This is so boring. Fuck these limp dick niggers for not giving me more to do. Im not gonna ask for work cause then I'll have too much when things actually start to pick up.
what method are you using to sneak alcohol into the workplace?

do you wear a nice suit?

Based beermaxxer.

I sometimes wish I was white collar just for the benefits but then I see all the women they are surrounded with and I am happy there is a 100:1 ratio of men to women in my trade

Always better to have free time at work rather than having no free time.

Idk man im getting bored. I can only read the baldurs gate 3 wiki so much
Are you able to watch youtube videos at work?

Get a remote job. If you finish up your work early you can screw around the rest of the day, and just pretend to be online and working.

love to cope like this

Sounds like a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back