Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dickpill

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
Overheard some foids talking about this guy with penile gigantism that one of the foids worked with.

utter suifuel

The way they talked about it you could hear the excitement in their voice. "Its literally 15 inches and as thick as a coke can!"

"Oh yea its 100% functional"

Brutal.

then they started talking about the guy with two functional dicks. You could tell from how they talked abour it they were lusting for it. "Hes literally fucked 100s of women"

"I just want to see it teehee"

Fuck.

Broötul Dickpill.

Overheard some foids talking about this guy with penile gigantism that one of the foids worked with.

utter suifuel

The way they talked about it you could hear the excitement in their voice. "Its literally 15 inches and as thick as a coke can!"

Brutal.

then they started talking about the guy with two functional dicks. You could tell from how they talked abour it they were lusting for it. "Hes literally fucked 100s of women"

Fuck.

Broötul Dickpill.
Sounds fake to me. Longest dick was like 12.5 or 13 inches verified, there's no way someones packing a 15 incher as thick as a coke can.
As for the dude with 2 functioning dicks, wasn't that a circus freak from like 100 years ago? By functioning, i think they meant both penises were able to piss, not that they could both get erect lol. Stupid fucking foids fantasizing about chads and penises

The two dick guy was shopped
15x9 is impossible

Sounds fake to me. Longest dick was like 12.5 or 13 inches verified, there's no way someones packing a 15 incher as thick as a coke can.
As for the dude with 2 functioning dicks, wasn't that a circus freak from like 100 years ago? By functioning, i think they meant both penises were able to piss, not that they could both get erect lol. Stupid fucking foids fantasizing about chads and penises
Thank fuck i can sleep peacefully knowing their dream will never be fulfilled
The two dick guy was shopped
15x9 is impossible

Thank fuck i can sleep peacefully knowing their dream will never be fulfilled
she will probably end up fucking some unga bunga for his dark meat and becoming a single mother anyway, so don't worry about it :)

utter suifuel

Brutal.

Fuck.

Broötul Dickpill.
Take your meds

15X9 ultracock doesnt exist.