Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill: You Can’t Be Incel If You Have a Big Dick!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Big dickcels just have to betabuxx a foid and fuck her with their 7+ inch dick so she orgasms and begs for more sex. The defining factor for a dead bedroom relationship is the man’s dick size! :blackpill:

The sex is super hot

What he lacks in looks, he will more than make up for in bed. Trust me. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with average-looking dudes. Multiple positions, good shower sex (because you know that rarely exists), tons of orgasmic oral. These guys brought their A-game every single time. Maybe they both happened to be a couple of sex gods, but chances are they were work-work-working hard to please me, the Rihanna to their Drake. It makes sense. If an unattractive guy wants to keep you fulfilled in your relationship (not to mention keep you, period), then that means keeping you fulfilled in the bedroom.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

suifuel for horsecock'd cels

Dickcels are trucels!
@Incelius Savage @yez

I could’ve reached 7 inches had i not broken my dick :feelsohgod:

Now i have a micro penis at 4 inches

Both polls you posted cited hot and average.
Which most of us aren’t.

Cant show your dick if youre a socially weird subhuman

Both polls you posted cited hot and average.
Which most of us aren’t.
I don’t know about that, there are plenty of average looking failed normies on this forum.

Also, if dick size alone can make a normie have more SMV than a dicklet chad, it can make even the ugliest trucel be atleast a normie in SMV and most normies eventually ascend.

My peepee is well above average (length and girth-wise) and I have never gotten any girls. :feelsUgh:
You can be incel with a big dick, but you can't be Chad with a small dick

I'm 4 inches

It never began

@Zer0/∞

Fakecels.is, you just have to betabuxx and fuck her once to have a loyal GF.
I wish tbh. Not a fan of the betabuxxing aspect, though.

big dick isn't everything i have a 6.8inch dick but i'm a 5'5 subhuman

fucking brutal. I’m only 5 inches and get mogged by everyone. Also I’m circumcucked with bad scars. I truly have nothing going for me. I will never be able to sexually satisfy a woman

The other black pills are valid, but from an adult perspective this is the most real one. You can cry about being short but the majority of men on earth are short. The majority of men on earth are ugly. But only a few men truly suffer from the dickpill. The dickpill is too BRUTAL and there's nothing you can do about it.

Right on the cusp. 6.9.
I'm 6'2", but either way, it serves me virtually no benefits at all except mutual respect from other dudes. I have not gotten into any altercations or bullying by other men since I was borderline obese in middle school and I'm pretty sure it's because of my height.

Women on the other hand will treat you like shit if you don't have the full package -- both height and face. I know of a couple other guys close to my height who receive the same treatment from women because they are sub-7.

Absolute minimum nowadays is to be at least six inches taller than the woman AND have at least a 6/10 face, but sometimes, it's 6.5 or 7/10 minimum.

Absolute state of .is, there are 6’2 7 inch dick moggers here. @Incelius Savage

Big dickcels just have to betabuxx a foid and fuck her with their 7+ inch dick so she orgasms and begs for more sex. The defining factor for a dead bedroom relationship is the man’s dick size! :blackpill:

The sex is super hot

What he lacks in looks, he will more than make up for in bed. Trust me. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with average-looking dudes. Multiple positions, good shower sex (because you know that rarely exists), tons of orgasmic oral. These guys brought their A-game every single time. Maybe they both happened to be a couple of sex gods, but chances are they were work-work-working hard to please me, the Rihanna to their Drake. It makes sense. If an unattractive guy wants to keep you fulfilled in your relationship (not to mention keep you, period), then that means keeping you fulfilled in the bedroom.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

View attachment 664760
“If you had a choice between a supermodel and a Becky, who would you choose?” Obviously people are gonna choose the better option lmao

I have a 7 incher so this is my plan to leave inceldom. Betabuxx a third world female then make her scream with my BBC to ascend properly

Just post pictures of your cock online and you get bitchez theory

I have a 7 incher so this is my plan to leave inceldom. Betabuxx a third world female then make her scream with my BBC to ascend properly
Holy fuck moggers.is

Size doesn’t mean anything if you can’t get a foid to want it.

Dick pill is super brutal, The same cunts who cry about men "Body shaming" Obese cunts also shame and mock men with small penises.