Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill is the most important pill

I highly doubt most men with 4 inch dicks can feel much pleasure from fucking women whose pussies have been loosened up after taking 7 inch cocks before.
True but if I can enjoy sex as a microdick chad I’d take it every day over a hung trucel

[UWSL]I'm only 4 inches. Your thread was the best I've ever read! You are so right. I would also rather be super ugly but have a big cock for it. If you're 8 inches you can look like shit too, there will be enough women who will let you down.[/UWSL]

I also think that dickpill is so brutal, I did many researches but dickpill is not the most important tbh.
Says the guy who's post history is 90% about dicks.

My thread has nothing to do with whether a female feels pleasure from a big dick or not, my thread is focussing only on a man’s ability to feel pleasure from sex in accordance to his penis size.

The bigger your penis, the tighter the pussy/ass will feel when you fuck it, and therefore you feel more pleasure.

The smaller your penis, the looser the pussy/ass will feel when you fuck it, therefore you get less pleasure.

Of course in the same way having a big dick makes sex more enjoyable for the man, it also makes it more enjoyable for the woman, but this thread is only examining the positive effects that a big dick has when it comes down to male pleasure.
Forgot to mention that they are more glands and receptors in a larger penis.

Just mog 90%+ of men in terms of looks, height and cock theory. JFL.

The idiots responding to you will never understand this hell:

Being able to pull and still being ghosted and humiliated due to something you can't control. Having to turn down women because you already know where it will lead to. Being called gay for doing so. Running a major risk everytime because when she finds out your secret it will be exposed to everyone she knows.

Being a dicklet comes with a major stigma in a way that being short or ugly doesn't. You can't even talk about the issue. You cant even talk about the issue on fucking INCELS.IS because the majority of people here cant relate. :fuk:

Being ugly, short, or weird will definitely stop women from liking you, but there's a nuance here. Women are different from men. Women are easily persuaded, proximity can breed attraction.

IMO outside of literal physical deformities or extreme shortness being a dicklet is wayyyyyyyy more BRUTAL than looks, face, height, race.