Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill is the most brutal pill of all

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Small dicked men are the group of people where it's completely socially acceptable to shame them. Small dick has become a curse word. If someone is an asshole people say he has a small dick. If someone is conservative or right-wing people say he has a small dick. If a man goes to the gym, they say he has a small dick. If a man drives a large or expensive car, they say he has a small dick. If he owns guns, they say he has a small dick. And. So. On.

I've read some forums for females years ago and one user asked the foids if they would date a guy with a 9cm dick. And all of them said no. Some made dumb excuses like "I want to feel my partner inside me, not just on me", others straight up made fun of short dicked men and said they don't need to date them at all.
I also read posts of short dicked men venting. A lot of foids start to laugh when they drop the pants, and some even tell them to fuck off. I've read a story of a guy getting thrown out of the house of a foid because his dick was too small. She just laughed at him, asked him if he was serious and told him to fuck off.

If you have a small dick, nothing matters anymore. You could be Chadlite in looks and would still end up incel, because most foids either don't want to date you, or cheat on you behind your back.
And there's literally nothing you can do about it

A small dick=ultimately over
d039cd476838230a06988bca9d0eba78.png

Last edited:
Small dicked men are the group of people where it's completely socially acceptable to shame them. Small dick has become a curse word. If someone is an asshole people say he has a small dick. If someone is conservative or right-wing people say he has a small dick. If a man goes to the gym, they say he has a small dick. If a man drives a large or expensive car, they say he has a small dick. If he owns guns, they say he has a small dick. And. So. On.

I've read some forums for females years ago and one user asked the foids if they would date a guy with a 9cm dick. And all of them said no. Some made dumb excuses like "I want to feel my partner inside me, not just on me", others straight up made fun of short dicked men and said they don't need to date them at all.
I also read posts of short dicked men venting. A lot of foids start to laugh when they drop the pants, and some even tell them to fuck off. I've read a story of a guy getting thrown out of the house of a foid because his dick was too small. She just laughed at him, asked him if he was serious and told him to fuck off.

If you have a small dick, nothing matters anymore. You could be Chadlite in looks and would still end up incel, because most foids either don't want to date you, or cheat on you behind your back.

shadbase.com :feelscry:

You could be Chadlite in looks and would still end up incel
i think some toilets choose looks over dick size just to impose dominance and flex on other female friends.
she could use a vibrator or a dildo and or the chad's face while using his looks inside her social circle to show her high status

@CircumcisedClown
BlackPill Them On Circumcision

Small Uncut Dick > Big Circumcised Dick

Genetics hate men so much not only do we get ugliness but shitty dicks , all vaginas are the same but dicks? No never there has to be some mogger -_-

i have no prob with my little dick but I have a problem with my ugly face.
A big dick would never egalise ugly looks.

as long as she doesn't know it before she gets into it, I think it should be fine. it's not like she's gonna walk out after she's had your cock inside her. just make sure it's dark or smth.
but for long term relationships it may be fucked tho

Ask @CircumcisedClown , He Can BlackPill You On Circumcision
of course circumcision is bad, but size matters way more to foids

some retarded ones even prefer cut dicks. But all of them prefer big over small

A lot of foids start to laugh when they drop the pants,
The supreme ragefuel, I wouldn't be able to control myself if that happened and I am extremely high inhib

You Are Right Brocel , What I Was Saying Wasn't Much About SMV But About How It Is Genital Mutilation And Permanently Alters The Brain In A Negative Way If Done From Birth

i have no prob with my little dick but I have a problem with my ugly face.
A big dick would never egalise ugly looks.
what do you define as small?
as long as she doesn't know it before she gets into it, I think it should be fine. it's not like she's gonna walk out after she's had your cock inside her. just make sure it's dark or smth.
but for long term relationships it may be fucked tho
did you read my text? Some just laugh and tell the men to fuck off

Caring about penis size means you care about foids pleasure, which is cucked. You should only care about your own pleasure.

what do you define as small?
dude small is not big we both know what small is.
Also average is in entitled foids eyes small. like 6/10 man is ugly.
But as I said before they will forgive you your dick size as long you are chad.

Caring about penis size means you care about foids pleasure, which is cucked. You should only care about your own pleasure.
Dick Size Affects Your Pleasure As Well

of course. But what I mean is that you will stay incel if you have a small dick. It's so bad that even attractive men are incels if they have a small dick.

dude small is not big we both know what small is.
Also average is in entitled foids eyes small. like 6/10 man is ugly.
of course they will see average as small. But they will still react differently to an actual small dick
But as I said before they will forgive you your dick size as long you are chad.
not if you have 3 inches erect size

the worst part about it is you need both length and girth, if holes only cared about the length i wouldn't be that bad off but my girth is below average :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

of course they will see average as small. But they will still react differently to an actual small dick

in sum the dickpill is the pill i less care about. i mean my size is average and i am not chad.

Dick Size Affects Your Pleasure As Well
Yeah that's true, but length shouldn't matter as long as it's at least 4". Girth is more important because your dick needs to be thick enough to feel the insides of a foid's pussy.

Brutal. Is that your BP or NBP length?

it's not my size
what's BP and NBP?
Bone pressed is when you push in the fat you have when measuring, so it's your true size. Non-bone pressed is your visible length.

Bone pressed is when you push in the fat you have when measuring, so it's your true size. Non-bone pressed is your visible length.
NBP was 9cm length and 10cm girth when I last measured

did you read my text? Some just laugh and tell the men to fuck off
yes i did, but every single foid can't be like that I believe. there must be some that wouldn't say anything and just lay there?

how is that your true size? your fat is going to be in the way when you fuck as well.

It's over for me my dick is 3 inch when fully erect and the girth Is only 1 inch and half.

It's over for me my dick is 3 inch when fully erect and the girth Is only 1 inch and half.
And You Are Circumcised As Well , The Biggest Dickcel On This Forum , OvER Before It Even Began

Sub 6 inches is death.

how is that your true size? your fat is going to be in the way when you fuck as well.
Because unless you're morbidly obese, foids can still feel your full penis length passed all the fat, and if you are a fat fuck, then just lose weight.

I know it's over for me thanks for reminding :feelsrope:

dickpill is more brutal than even the dogpill to me, i think life would have been so much simpler for any of us here if we had like an 8incher, seriously if you got d that size gtfo of here fakecel, foids will have your kids just for that aspect alone.