Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [DickPill]Introducing the BASICS Beginner's Rabbit Vibrator. Could you measure up to this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Vibrt22222

From first glance we can see this purple monster like product has to uses in one. Clit tickling and the obvious huge penis that will insert into a foids grand canyon vagina. As we can clearly see it serves double the trouble! What chances do you have against it from the start?
Dont forget its a beginner product, imagine the advanced...
Vibratoror2222

Its stats are unmoggable, only 1% of the population has a penis above 8 inches. This means you need to:
:no:
-Have top percentile genetics of the world.
- Mog Congo with the population of 80 milion. And when i mean mog them, you need to mog them into oblivion ( average dick being 7inch)
-Be a Tyrone, the biggest penis sizes on average are found in congo. All of them are black...
- Have a girth of around 5.5 inches (4.5 being average)
- Did i remind you need to have 1% genetics in the world?
- Men cum fast on average, that dildo?? It never cums so she stops when she feels satisfied not when you feel like it.
-19.99 dollars
This is only touching the waters.
:yes:
Has no balls :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: who gives a fuck, with that size u dont even need balls.

Here are some reviews of that great BEGINNER product:
Review2222

You too can stop fucking your girlfriend because your dick is too small while she pleasures herself with a vibrator.
"spice up things in the bedroom":soy::soy:

these pills left my asshole anally destroyed

Was the damage done by the BASICS Beginner Rabbit Vibrator?
dogpill first snakepill horsepill catpill blackdildoanallyfuckpill and now the beginnerrabbitvibratorpill?
its over

dogpill first snakepill horsepill catpill blackdildoannalyfuckpill and now the beginnerrabbitvibratorpill?
its over
you just wait .. there is gonna be another one added to that list.

damn these pills better stop tbh ahah

Insertable length is what matters u retard. It’s literally right there In the name.

I mog it btw by several standard deviations in both measurements.

It never even began for me

Insertable length is what matters u retard. It’s literally right there In the name.

I mog it btw by several standard deviations in both measurements.
1% natural dick, not stretched and pumped into oblivion like yours

@fukmylyf another dickpill to force down your throat.

View attachment 82095
From first glance we can see this purple monster like product has to uses in one. Clit tickling and the obvious huge penis that will insert into a foids grand canyon vagina. As we can clearly see it serves double the trouble! What chances do you have against it from the start?
Dont forget its a beginner product, imagine the advanced...
View attachment 82097
Its stats are unmoggable, only 1% of the population has a penis above 8 inches. This means you need to:
:no:
-Have top percentile genetics of the world.
- Mog Congo with the population of 80 milion. And when i mean mog them, you need to mog them into oblivion ( average dick being 7inch)
-Be a Tyrone, the biggest penis sizes on average are found in congo. All of them are black...
- Have a girth of around 5.5 inches (4.5 being average)
- Did i remind you need to have 1% genetics in the world?
- Men cum fast on average, that dildo?? It never cums so she stops when she feels satisfied not when you feel like it.
-19.99 dollars
This is only touching the waters.
:yes:
Has no balls :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: who gives a fuck, with that size u dont even need balls.

Here are some reviews of that great BEGINNER product:
View attachment 82099

You too can stop fucking your girlfriend because your dick is too small while she pleasures herself with a vibrator.
"spice up things in the bedroom":soy::soy:
lol never began for me, 1'1 inch dicklet microcel

1% natural dick, not stretched and pumped into oblivion like yours
I haven’t gained anything from PE. It’s my genetic size.

Bought this for my partner and she absolutely loves it

I can't get my head around why men deliberately emasculate themselves like this. It's like they are so desperate to hold onto their whore wives (who've been fucking men since the age of 12 and had their pussies stretched and maimed to the max) that they have to resort to this shit. The west is finished, totally and utterly finished.

i have a pencil dick i beat it in length but not shape and girth.

suifuel if you aren't a literal thundercock

I agree, people dont want to listen when I made a post about it. So I might aswell just join the 8inch minimum retard bandwagon.