Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill: Indian Women Say They Would Fuck Black Men Purely For Their BBC!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Dickpill deniers on suicide watch. :feelsEhh::feelskek:

IT won't touch this. If your penis is smaller than 6 inches its over for you. Forget about giving pleasure to foids.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @CopingForBrutality @Transcended Trucel @yez

Brb, I'm buying a plane ticket to India.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

To be fair that interviewer was really encouraging them to agree.

There's a very simple solution if you don't want other races stealing your women - don't let them in.

There's a very simple solution if you don't want other races stealing your women - don't let them in.
most of them were very enthusiastic talking about being dicked down by black men

most of them were very enthusiastic talking about being dicked down by black men

You can find anything you want if you cherry pick replies though.

Also it doesn't MATTER what women want because the men are supposed to be the ones controlling immigration.

Then why are Dalit men considered low class?
its the usual JBB/JBD copers. I tend to not even bother to reply cause you'll be talking to a brick wall

Whats the average for curries?

This is BBC cope! BBCMaxxing only works in the west and you might not even get stacies, HTN foids. Every nig nog I've spoke to over the internet has told me Black Men either get sheboons or really pasty unattractive landwhales if they're white. Exceptions and anomalies do occur in nature so I won't deny that maybe there has been a negro with a stacy tier foid before.

@Ika-Sama

You agree? The Black Men you see that date outside their race are mostly with really fat white foids.
The white foids they're with aren't landwhale, but sometimes they tend to be low quality wigger foids who speak in ebonics (I can't stand those types.)

Follow up question, do mullatas mostly go for White guys or Black guys?
Alot of Mullatas tend to identify more with their Black side (Mullatoes in general). I've seen some Mullatas with Black guys, and I even knew one in Middle School.

If it was between white stacy and mullata stacy I'd pick the white stacy, if it was white stacy-lite and mullata stacy then i'd pick the mullata. Hbu, what do you prefer?
Both. if the White foid has red hair, I'd pick her.

Don’t show this to incel_king

…On a serious note though… looks like tik tok has spread this degeneracy and poison even to the furthest rural regions like india

Doubt the currycels could be too happy about shit like this. If things continue like this soon they might not even be able to go back to the motherland for traditional gash.

Cope cope cope fool!!!!!!!
They all are virtue signalling. They are just trying to sound "oPeN mIndEd". None of them would date niggers. They would rather be with small dick white guy than a monster dick nigger.
This also.
why does India hate dark skin in general if it's attractive to Indian foids.
Nobody prefers dark skin in India unless they are forced to marry someone dark skinned via arranged marriage.

Big truth. niggers are will cuck us curries if they allows in! . we need keep em out!

niggers are living proof of the dickpill: ugly, low iq, smelly, but they have big dicks which more than compensates in the eyes of women

Most niggers just have average dick. They just want a tyrone

Based

Are there any currys here who know the name of the interviewer with the mic.

I dont really give a motherfuck about other ppls opinions when it comes to women i have my types. And shes gorgeous.

Im not a curry but i like currys. Grew up with them. I like their culture. Its a shame its now being slowly poisoned too.