Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dicklet trait: Your flaccid size is tiny

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Men with big dicks don't have small flaccid length. If you can pinch your dick between your index finger and thumb it's over

idk im not worried about other men's dicks. are you ?

Dickpill is the least brutal pill, who gives a shit when no one gets to see it but my left hand

Dickpill is the least brutal pill, who gives a shit when no one gets to see it but my left hand
If I had a big dick I would convince foids to let me show them it because they're sexual deviants that will fuck anything with a big cock. Also I'm left handed as well

You're only a true dickcel if you're erect size is tiny too

You're only a true dickcel if you're erect size is tiny too
mine isn't that bad but it bends upward at a weird angle from prone masturbating too much so I wouldn't be able to penetrate a foid even I could

The Plains Indians (also known as Native Americans of the Plains and Prairie, Indigenous Peoples of the Great Plains) are the original inhabitants of the western plains of North America, now part of the United States and Canada. They are the Native Americans most often depicted in media from the 19th century to the present.

The people of the plains had lived in the region for around 13,000 years and were originally hunter-gatherers following the seasonal migrations of bison until c. 700/900 CE when maize (corn) cultivation was introduced from Mesoamerica. Afterwards, they became semi-nomadic, establishing permanent, agricultural settlements while continuing to hunt game, primarily bison. Their culture was (and is) informed by their spiritual beliefs, which holds all life to be sacred, interconnected, and animated by elemental spirits. The religious beliefs of the different nations and tribes differ, but all believe in a supreme being or beings that created and maintained the world. Rituals including the Sun Dance, Ghost Dance, and Green Corn Ceremony were observed to honor the Great Spirit, renew the earth, and revitalize the community.

Horses represented a nation's military and political power, best attested by the rise of the Comanche who used the horse to establish themselves as the most powerful Native American tribe and the "Lords of the Plains." These different groups hunted and traveled on foot until the 16th century when the horse was introduced to North America by the Spaniards. Horses were already a valued commodity by the native peoples before the Pueblo Revolt of 1680, as they increased a tribe's mobility and allowed for the development of the mounted warrior. After the 1680 revolt, which released thousands of horses into the wild, horses represented a nation's military and political power, best attested by the rise of the Comanche who used the horse to establish themselves as the most powerful Native American tribe and the "Lords of the Plains." The mastery of the horse expanded a tribe's hunting territory and encouraged some to "leave the corn" and return to a hunter-gatherer societal model.

Contact with Europeans beginning in the 16th century brought diseases that greatly reduced the population of the Plains Indians, and their numbers were reduced further by military campaigns by the United States Army, especially during the 19th century. The most famous victory of the indigenous tribes over the United States' forces was the Battle of Little Bighorn in 1876, fought by a coalition headed by Lakota Sioux and Cheyenne. There was no stopping the advance of white settlers and their government, however, and the last formal resistance was crushed through the Wounded Knee Massacre on 29 December 1890. Afterwards, the tribes were relegated to reservations and became dependent on commercial transactions with white settlers for their livelihood.