Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel dicklet problems

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★
im the only NT child. I have an older brother who has severe low functioning autism who cannot even do simple things properly. I have to assist him in exercise (cuz he doesnt just remember to do 30 mins of cardio) i also have to shower him and depending on the food, even feed him cause he makes a gigantic mess. because i shower him i see his dick, it is much bigger than mine. he is also much taller than i am (at about 6'4)

its easy for me to envy him. but at the same time id much rather be NT with a moderate IQ than being in his place. I also feel sad for him, I can no longer afford to take care of him so I have sent him back to Syria to live with my dad's family.

I wish i had *Some* of his stats. I could only imagine being 6'4 with a big dick. Its humiliating. Why do I have to be the only NT child? I always wanted brothers to play games with or have fun outside with, both my brothers cannot even function properly. My cards are so shitty its funny.

Heightpill > dickpill > facepill.

getting dickmogged by your own brother is another level of over, I feel for you man:feelsbadman:

He smvmogs you bro, sorry

6'4
:feelskek:
mofos stole all the height and the dick

older brother pilled:feelscry:

6'4
:feelskek:
mofos stole all the height and the dick
:feelskek: its just so over. unfortunately wasted on somebody with terrible autism. if only he wasnt non NT then he could have atleast continued the family tree.

Syria should be nuked asap

Your also a subhuman. Maybe something else would have worked.
Not as you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: arab nigger you are a filthy shitskin drop 5 million nukes to syria

Not as you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: arab nigger you are a filthy shitskin drop 5 million nukes to syria
Lmfao. We are both rotting on this forum. Your "superiority" has made your experiences no different to mine. You get just as many women as a disabled 4'2 bangladeshi 50 year old man. We all do. But sure yeah, stay laughing :feelskek:

Lmfao. We are both rotting on this forum. Your "superiority" has made your experiences no different to mine. You get just as many women as a disabled 4'2 bangladeshi 50 year old man. We all do. But sure yeah, stay laughing :feelskek:
Cope harder sandnigger if we were in front of the foid the answer is obvious to who she would choose

Brutal that you autist brother dickmogs you. I'm glad I have no brothers to mog me my family doesn't expect anything.

Cope harder sandnigger if we were in front of the foid the answer is obvious to who she would choose
I need to cope harder? :feelskek::feelskek:No foid will ever have to choose between one incel subhuman or the other. But yeah, I need to cope :feelsEhh: JFL at retards like you.

I need to cope harder? :feelskek::feelskek:No foid will ever have to choose between one incel subhuman or the other. But yeah, I need to cope :feelsEhh: JFL at retards like you.
Faggot youre the subuman here im the superior race

I'm thankful I don't have any siblings.

My brother has no autism and confidently walks around in his underwear with a giant bulge.

He is happy constantly, is getting married, will become a doctor, makes everyone laugh, always had friends. Im happy for him.

Meanwhile, after he moved out I got abused by our new stepdad, never ever had friends, attempted suicide at 15, never went off to college, and still a dickletcel. There are unironically women who have clitorises larger than my penis.

My brother has no autism and confidently walks around in his underwear with a giant bulge.

He is happy constantly, is getting married, will become a doctor, makes everyone laugh, always had friends. Im happy for him.

Meanwhile, after he moved out I got abused by our new stepdad, never ever had friends, attempted suicide at 15, never went off to college, and still a dickletcel. There are unironically women who have clitorises larger than my penis.

My brother has severe autism as well and has a bigger dick, but he's shorter than me.

based. The competition still exist. even when its subhuman agaisnt subhuman.

hypothetical situation Mr retarded.

hypothetical situation Mr retarded.
lol doesnt even know what i look like. but its okay, when its just that over, retards will grasp at anything to think themselves as superior. also hypothetical situations dont mean shit, suppose i am less subhuman, or more subhuman, what next? does anything change? still in the same boat.