Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dickless orbitters really are pathetic

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So I'm around a uni campus, see groups of people all the time. Usually, it's one of three groups: whoreish roasties, awkward ugly short dudes walking alone, or one or two whoreish roasts with four + dickless dogs following them around everywhere. At first, I believed that maybe the awkward nerds with no friends or girlfriend (incredibly common sight to see especially around engineering/science sectors) were the saddest, but now I realize that the orbitters are by far the most pathetic.

The ugly whores are usually at the front, literally leading them around like dogs. They're never Chad's, obviously, or they wouldn't resort to this. They're always decked in cope faggot fashion like Adidas or Nike, trying to look "cool" with a trendy haircut. Anyone with eyeballs and a brain can tell them desperately trying to act cool or nonchalant is a pathetic and sad attempt to mask the fact they're orbitting in the hopes of getting the ran through pussy. By far the saddest demographic of people there is.

Even more sad when you remember that this is the same place where orgies are being had the first week at parties, where the freshmen all don't know each other. I'd much rather gymcel and do pickup occasionally and cope that way instead of having my balls cut off and following a whore around with a patheticly masked guise at "just being a chill cool guy whos chill with women haha I don't even want to fuck her". It's so obvious why they're doing it, it's even more pathetic how they try to hide it.

Cucks make me sick

Even more sad when you remember that this is the same place where orgies are being had the first week at parties, where the freshmen all don't know each other.
Well ill grab the rope then

So I'm around a uni campus, see groups of people all the time. Usually, it's one of three groups: whoreish roasties, awkward ugly short dudes walking alone, or one or two whoreish roasts with four + dickless dogs following them around everywhere. At first, I believed that maybe the awkward nerds with no friends or girlfriend (incredibly common sight to see especially around engineering/science sectors) were the saddest, but now I realize that the orbitters are by far the most pathetic.

The ugly whores are usually at the front, literally leading them around like dogs. They're never Chad's, obviously, or they wouldn't resort to this. They're always decked in cope faggot fashion like Adidas or Nike, trying to look "cool" with a trendy haircut. Anyone with eyeballs and a brain can tell them desperately trying to act cool or nonchalant is a pathetic and sad attempt to mask the fact they're orbitting in the hopes of getting the ran through pussy. By far the saddest demographic of people there is.

Even more sad when you remember that this is the same place where orgies are being had the first week at parties, where the freshmen all don't know each other. I'd much rather gymcel and do pickup occasionally and cope that way instead of having my balls cut off and following a whore around with a patheticly masked guise at "just being a chill cool guy whos chill with women haha I don't even want to fuck her". It's so obvious why they're doing it, it's even more pathetic how they try to hide it.
I see this a lot. Yep, it's really sad.

:feelspuke::feelspuke:
My God, those stories from the West.

it's really disgusting, and they absolutely are being led by them

in uni back in 2007 we had a break between classes of about 1 hour, and i was still trying to make friends back then so i went with the main group i was most compatible with

the entire 1 hour break was spent with the leader, a girl, leading everyone through clothes shops, flower shops, etc...

it was already that bad back and in EE to boot, I am a 30 year old boomer phossil by now and STILL i was born, lived and studied in this exact same shit

:feelspuke::feelspuke:
My God, those stories from the West.
it's the same shit in the east, provided you don't live in a village

App cucks should be jailed.
Or at least crucified

Its always in the first month of uni that all this shit happens and gets set up. The roastie probably fucked one of the orbiters once and now all the rest of them heard this from him and began the orbit since they now think sex is available. Pathetic. These guys just don't know any better, most are straight out of school and never had sex before.

Its always in the first month of uni that all this shit happens and gets set up. The roastie probably fucked one of the orbiters once and now all the rest of them heard this from him and began the orbit since they now think sex is available. Pathetic. These guys just don't know any better, most are straight out of school and never had sex before.
its cuz of the fantasy pushed on by bluepillers all around them. If they didn't lose their virgintiy in highschool then college is always the second chance if they meet new people, dress nicely, etc. They're too blind to see that they have 0% chance.