Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dickcel surgery

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Whats the best surgery a dickcel can have?

Penuma implant

just duct tape a banana to the tip for extra length

The A-spot is about 7-8 inches inside of the vagina when a femoid is ovulating. You'll need length and girth to reach it. Not like it matters since you aren't going to get laid. Save your money and buy a pocket pussy or something.

the one where they cut a tendon that makes you dick come out more is the safest. but your dick will not stick up on its own when its hard

Vaginal construction (vaginoplasty): This surgical procedure is a multistage process during which surgeons may remove the penis (penectomy) and the testes (orchiectomy), if still present, and use tissues from the penis to construct the vagina, the clitoris (clitoroplasty) and the labia (labiaplasty). ((((NO HOMO :feelsree: )))))

But penis enlargment is not the only thing we need.
Lots of incels have deformed dicks

Just risk getting castrated theory

u really think the surgery will just make ur cock bigger without any consequences?
No I'm expecting it to be a free procedure that has no cons, and no healing time needed.
After I walk out of the clinic women will jump me.

I saw a video where a man who had the Penuma essentially had his dick rotted off. I may be small but better than nothing

I heard of one guy injecting his dick with silicone.

Vaginal construction (vaginoplasty): This surgical procedure is a multistage process during which surgeons may remove the penis (penectomy) and the testes (orchiectomy), if still present, and use tissues from the penis to construct the vagina, the clitoris (clitoroplasty) and the labia (labiaplasty). ((((NO HOMO :feelsree: )))))
:feelswhat:

What about jelqing?

Seriously its like being born a dickcel has no cure .
And its like all existing methods are meant to make you feel worse when you realise they dont even work

No penis size for your face.

There is no cure to being a dickcel.