Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dickcel father angry bc his son has a bigger dick

aint no way nigga

over if ur dick isnt at least 6 inches

bro is having a small dick rage :lul:

This has to be some cuck fantasy

Reddit is filled with the most perverted people imaginable. This is some wattpad-tier fetish shit

Thats a larp fantasy of some smelly fat trans piece of shit

lol is anyone actually aware of how much condoms stretch and expand? The whole idea of condoms having "sizes" is a total gimmick and scam.

it's giving white people problems

Fake. What parents do this?
He can't buy his own?

cue all the comments of reddit toilets urging the roastie to "take him to the cleaners"

I can't see it, it's not showing up for me.

lol is anyone actually aware of how much condoms stretch and expand? The whole idea of condoms having "sizes" is a total gimmick and scam.
How do you know that about condoms? I never got laid to use them.

Fake. What parents do this?
He can't buy his own?
Ok, I am from curryland. Seriously answer me, is it normal for parent to buy condoms for their son for having sex with his girlfriend in the west?

And also, I though it is the foid who buys condoms to prevent herself getting pregnant when having sex

Ok, I am from curryland. Seriously answer me, is it normal for parent to buy condoms for their son for having sex with his girlfriend in the west?

And also, I though it is the foid who buys condoms to prevent herself getting pregnant when having sex

No.

When I have a competition to write a cuck fantasy and my opponent is a redditor:

If this is true it proves that dickcels are actually not genetic trash since their offspring can still be normal or even big, which means femoid sexual selection is WRONG again

If this is true it proves that dickcels are actually not genetic trash since their offspring can still be normal or even big, which means femoid sexual selection is WRONG again
The mother's side saved this kid. He might've had a 4 inch dick if he made a kid with another woman.

The dad has a points tbh, his son isn't going to have a 7 incher when his dad is just 5. As usual like others reddit posts the poster cropped out the whole thing to make a good story to get internet points and already known advice