Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dick Size > Face: Ugly Fatcel Goes Viral to JBs for His Giant Penis Bulge

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Screenshot31

66B692B9 DFFA 4DA4 92B8 F0A3DFA2D954
5A7C9967 FF2F 4895 9E7B E6F4C6428ACB

But if you're ugly, dick size doesn't matter they said. :feelsseriously:

@yez @BodyFat10orRope @manlet cUnt @ilieknothing @Ika-Sama

Idiot facecoper needs to be beheaded

damn jfl but did this ever actually result in him getting a bitch?

"At least 14"

What a retard

"At least 14"

What a retard
It honestly looks like 14 cms but definitely not inches:feelshaha:
I'm surprised everyone reacted to it, I think the weirdest thing is that he's hard

It honestly looks like 14 cms but definitely not inches:feelshaha:
I'm surprised everyone reacted to it, I think the weirdest thing is that he's hard
It must be 22-25 cm when erect then.

Got it. M.O. for ogrecels who have a decent dick is to jelq and wear grey sweatpants.

Got it. M.O. for ogrecels who have a decent dick is to jelq and wear grey sweatpants.
Does jelqing actually work or is it a meme? I feel like it's a good way to break your dick

Does jelqing actually work or is it a meme? I feel like it's a good way to break your dick
Probably a meme JFL. I think you would have to tug pretty hard to get it to actually stretch

He probably just stuck a banana down there like pinkwell did

Glad it's finally out in the open and I don't have to hide anymore...

- in teledildonicscraft

I understand, but thats only if someone is low inhib enough to show his cock or go around with a bulge in his pants. Most of the time. Women are usually only able to see the man's face and height and have no clue about a man's penis size yet, only until they both get in the bedroom. A trucel isn't going to around town flashing his 12 inch cock in public, will he? Or having a very revealing bulge in his pants. You must be super low inhibition to do such things.

So face and height still kinda wins and is more important than having a monster cock. However, it's over for anybody if they have a micropenis.

Last edited:
:feelskek: They would make fun of him instead if he didn't have a huge dick. Doesn't matter if you're ugly if you're big enough.
damn jfl but did this ever actually result in him getting a bitch?
If it's real and he replies to his DMs then yes.

Last edited:
Would rather eat shit than fuck a butter face. I bet its the same with women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back