Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Dick size doesn't matter, sweaty"

That title, yikes.

im 6.4 inch dick :feelsautistic:but short height :feelsrope:

yep foids complain about 5 inch length and having thin girth is also shit. fapping with thin girth is shitty.

@Diocel

@LOLI BREEDING

@Personalityinkwell Thoughts on thread, I always thought Dick > Face > Frame > Height

over for 6 inch micropenis cels

@Personalityinkwell Thoughts on thread, I always thought Dick > Face > Frame > Height

over for 6 inch micropenis cels
hmm, i kinda think face>dick

but i agree dick>height

If they say dick is more important = dickpill
If they say height is more important = heightpill

but i agree dick>height
studies show dick size only matters among taller males, you are just unattractive no matter your size if you're short.

@Lv99_BixNood

but i agree dick>height
I think you might have the face if you cover up your acne scars but your sub7 inch micropenis is holding you back from ascending

I think you might have the face if you cover up your acne scars but your sub7 inch micropenis is holding you back from ascending
sadly tbh

he lacks girth too good luck filling the cave cunts that all roam around out there

he lacks girth too good luck filling the cave cunts that all roam around out there
yeah HUGE failo

he might get to fuck once but after that she will never want to see him again

Jfl :lul:

The absolute state of IT: cuckolds, trannies, single mothers fantasizing about BBC.

lol @Sparrow's Song gay boy lusting over some larping trannoid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman:

I'd drop my stats but the mods would consider it bragging, does that make me a chad?

Having a big dick as a manlet is pointless since you'll never put it to use.

who are you trying to kid? you're already bragging with this statement.
my face is the main reason i'm here, but some of my stats make it look like i don't belong here so the mods warn me for it

Coawh probably needs at least 10 inches minimum due to her layers of fat, so of course she's a size queen.

If they say dick is more important = dickpill
If they say height is more important = heightpill

studies show dick size only matters among taller males, you are just unattractive no matter your size if you're short.

Dick Pill is a faggot cope