Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DICK SIZE DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE AN INCEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
No I didn’t said a huge dick comes with confidence or manliness.
A big dick brings those. What I’ve said and what you are commenting have no correlation.
Yeah that's what he's saying if you don't have the looks, confidence and manliness won't mean shit to foids

Mine is 3.5 inches long and I need to use two fingers to wank it.

I think whether you have a dick imprint in your pants has a lot to do with your perenium length.

If it's longer your dick will be more forward and you will have an imprint. I have an imprint but I think with my grower on my frame, it probably looks small or average. Fuck.
It's all about the size of the imprint. Small imprint is suicide

I'm a grower so it's not visible tbh

It’s stupid to think dick size is completely irrelevant. Dick size = more confidence and manliness.
Yeah this is true, also there's a lot of dick copers here, and also on .me (more than half the forum there claim to be packing 7.5' +, and all be PSL7 who are only on the forum to get to PSL8).

Think for these guys you should let the dick cope run.

Btw big is not big anymore, in 2020 MINIMUM BPL foids can accept is 7.5'
female doctor saw my dick once

brutal
i'm 4 inches and i just use my pointer finger and thumb
Are both u guys being serious? I think sub 4 is considered small, didn't any of your friends, mum, first girl u nearly got lucky with say anything??

People who think dick size matters are fakecels who actually have sex , lots in here

Low Iq. Inceldom and ugliness is a spectrum and a combination of many things. You can be average and incel due to small penis, or average and not incel due to big penis. Dick size matters indeed.