Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dick size doesn't even matter if you're ugly

Eunuch

Eunuch

Recruit
★★★
no matter the size women don't wanna see it anyway

I tend to disagree a bit. If you have a really big cock, it matters. But if your cock isn't big, then it really doesn't matter how big it is.
In other words, if your cock's smaller than a 7"x5.5", that really doesn't matter in this case. All foids are into big cocks, so if you have a big schlong, your chances to ascend are above zero, definitely.

dick size always matters

yh if u have normal range of cock then true

else not true

I tend to disagree a bit. If you have a really big cock, it matters. But if your cock isn't big, then it really doesn't matter how big it is.
In other words, if your cock's smaller than a 7"x5.5", that really doesn't matter in this case. All foids are into big cocks, so if you have a big schlong, your chances to ascend are above zero, definitely.
if youre average looking and u have a big cock sure

if youre recessed it's like multiplying a large number by zero

I've been saying this for years, a big dick is a bonus. A small dick is a detriment, but Chad's can get away with it.

Having a big dick doesn't actually get you laid, it never helped me. :cryfeels:

Nope, size only matters after initial attraction. The man that the Dick is attached to is more important than the dick itself. If she feels disgusted by the man despite liking his size she will still not want him.

Disgust trumps lust.

if youre recessed it's like multiplying a large number by zero
Ugly guys are able to be have female "friends" in rare case. Yes, it's cucked. Yes, you'll have to simp for her. You can find such a foid on the internet. And then, after several steps, you can show her a dickpic. Ofc, it depends on the foid, on the incel, on the area, and so on. Yet it's possible. The thing is, you gotta have one of the biggest cocks she's ever seen (meaning the dickpics she's seen). Yes, it's kinda complicated. You should be patient. And ofc, this foid won't be a Stacey.

Nope, size only matters after initial attraction. The man that the Dick is attached to is more important than the dick itself. If she feels disgusted by the man despite liking his size she will still not want him.
Face>dick. But big dick can attract foids too. It's a trait determined by genetics after all.
Like, a big cock is Chad's trait. I believe having at least one top-tier trait can help you to ascend, even if your chances are low in total, but still.

Last edited:
agree, cock size is definitely important but a big cock on an incel is a complete waste, woman won't feel an initial attraction which is required to reveal said cock size in the 1st place.

I think maybe someone should make an experiment: an uglycel with a big schlong on the internet. Of course, you shouldn't act like a Chad, you need to be shy and polite. It can take a while though. Because a cold approach won't work in this case, that's for sure.

I think maybe someone should make an experiment: an uglycel with a big schlong on the internet. Of course, you shouldn't act like a Chad, you need to be shy and polite. It can take a while though. Because a cold approach won't work in this case, that's for sure.
women would be creeped out by the ugly guy even mentioning his dick

It depends. There are women who allow you to simp for her as a 3/10 dude. I'm not saying it's gonna be easy to find the right foid though.

it might work on tinder, but only 2% of anything works on tinder so probably not

True. How the fuck are you going to get a foid to see your big dick if she doesn't even wanna see your face?