Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dick pill experiment on Tinder

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I‘d like to see an experiment about the dick pill on Tinder.
Make an account with Chad and write in your bio you have a small dick (10 cm)

Also make an account with some incel and write you have a huge dick (20 cm)

I doubt the incel will get many matches :lul:

a chad will have sure more matches but in boh cases very few matches, you, as a man, need the complete package

I personally don't blame foids for rejecting dicklets so brutally IF the woman is planning on having children or might want to have children in her next relationship. Because foids don't want their potential male children to be dicklets.

Its the same with looks.. foids don't want their children to be ugly or even normie looks, when they can get Chad looks for their kids.

I personally don't blame foids for rejecting dicklets so brutally IF the woman is planning on having children or might want to have children in her next relationship. Because foids don't want their potential male children to be dicklets.

Its the same with looks.. foids don't want their children to be ugly or even normie looks, when they can get Chad looks for their kids.
You don't blame them even if it means us ugly dicklets have to live 100% alone for the rest of our lives?
At least I can say you have more empathy/forgiveness than any foid on the planet.

I‘d like to see an experiment about the dick pill on Tinder.
Make an account with Chad and write in your bio you have a small dick (10 cm)

Also make an account with some incel and write you have a huge dick (20 cm)

I doubt the incel will get many matches :lul:
Tag me after progress.