Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dick is abundant and low value

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

20190923 182630

S...see....you

tl;dr I only fuck Chad but pretend that I chose him for bringing the condoms or meeting me halfway from home or his picture with a cat

This shit makes people do radical things, then complain why they do.

Having a penis in 2019 makes you worthless, being in the bottom 5% of males and having a penis is out of the question. It is over for you by this stage.

White European men, this is the modern culture that you have created, you allowed your own women to have rights, now eat on your own shit.

Last edited:

White European men, this is the modern culture that you have created, you allowed your own women to have rights, now eat on your own shit.
Meanwhile...
Africans rotting in their commie shitholes.

There is still a long way until we get to such misery.
Before that, there will be a WW3.

Meanwhile...
Africans rotting in their commie shitholes.

There is still a long way until we get to such misery.
Before that, there will be a WW3.
Lol touché

It doesn't bother me anymore. I feel no pain no more.

Tldr women want chad and only chad

Remember that this was published in 2015, nowadays if you're a sub8 male you're literally sub-human

"..., and the occassional Scandinavian giant for reasons I don't have to explain to you."
This is how mentally deficient women really are, they tell you the clear reason why they dated a Scandinavian, i.e. hes a giant and then they say they dont have to explain to you why they dated them.
meme gender

Penises have negative market value in that you need to have other qualities to compensate for your penis.

I don't believe her that she has allegedly had sex with these guys she allegedly met on Tinder. Basically anyone that defensive about a question, I become suspicious of. Especially when the question wasn't even asked to her specifically. (The question was whether many of the girls on Tinder were ever spreading their legs for ANY man on Tinder).

Its like a normie manlet who goes on a two page rant about how successful he has been with sleeping with all these tall women.. when someone says tall women don't want short guys.

I think ER had the right idea.