Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DiaryOfAWimpyKidPill

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
You are not the Wimpy Kid (Greg Heffley)

3ae7296ea0ba72030dd2eecd4937a86d.jpg

You are the Wimpy Kid's Friend (Rowley Jefferson)

latest

Last edited:
Both are truecels

no because Rowley got positive attention from femoids after he broke his arm in the first book.

no because Rowley got positive attention from femoids after he broke his arm in the first book.
Rowley is an oofy doofy

Rowley is an oofy doofy
Reel tawk though Rowley actually got a gf.
At the end of Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Third Wheel, Rowley begins dating Abigail Brown, a girl who was originally Greg's date for the Valentine's Day dance.

Greg was a simping cuck and he would be a male feminist if he grew up. I'm glad not to be his analogue.

Reel tawk though Rowley actually got a gf.
At the end of Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Third Wheel, Rowley begins dating Abigail Brown, a girl who was originally Greg's date for the Valentine's Day dance.
That book was bluepilled as fuck looking back at it, rowley won because of his pERsonality

I remember the movie he never ascended and the girl he tried to get cringed at him
That's because he was stacy-only going for the most popular girl in his school. Rodrick had chad energy and I've seen so many foids simp for him