Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Diary of an ugly foid

Ugly foids:
Voluntarily lonely
Voluntarily not accepting the male attentions they get.

These ugly bitches are all chad only and whine because they can’t get chads!!

I would date these cunts but they want CHAD. That’s why I’m INCEL.

These ugly bitches are all chad only and whine because they can’t get chads!!

I would date these cunts but they want CHAD. That’s why I’m INCEL.
This^^^^

I saw an 3/10 bitch on the train a few days ago. She was an incel FACTORY! With extremely recessed jaws. If she ever created a son then it would be mega over for him!

These incel FACTORY whores get to fuck but we are all sexless. Then these whores will make even more incels so the cycle continues.

Sorry sweetie. You're not entitled to male attention. Now go improve your personality

I saw an 3/10 bitch on the train a few days ago. She was an incel FACTORY! With extremely recessed jaws. If she ever created a son then it would be mega over for him!

These incel FACTORY whores get to fuck but we are all sexless. Then these whores will make even more incels so the cycle continues.
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

You are absolutely right. Creating more incels is just evil. She should be sterilised before that can happen. I bet she gets lots of cock anyway's.

If a man made this post he would have been permabanned from reddit

Shes just angry that she can pull good-looking. All ugly girls have options