Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dial body wash sued for falsely claiming it contains pheromones that attracts women - JUST SHOWER BRO!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
https://www.laweekly.com/news/dial-soap-sued-for-alleged-false-pheromone-body-wash-claims-2530355

Dial for Men Magnetic body wash does not live up to its marketing promise as a liquid chick magnet.
How could hapless consumers be hoodwinked into thinking a soap could actually help them score with the ladies? Because of the (pseudo) science behind the product's claims: Dial for Men Magnetic Moisture Rich and Clean-Rinsing labels describe the soaps as "pheromone-infused" and "attraction-enhancing."

San Diego attorney Ronald Marron, lead counsel in separate but similar cases against Dial Corp., says that two men approached him about filing these suits after feeling insufficiently magnetic after using the soap.
"These guys bought the product because of claims it'd help them be more attractive to women, tried it and it didn't work as advertised," Marron says. "The economic damages refer to the fact that they never would've bought the product and perhaps would've bought another product if not for the false advertising claims."

This degenerate Jewish economy is really doing anything to try to get money from the American people, including marketing sham body washes to gullible ugly men. We're not people, we're just lab rats to these corporations, as if rejection from foids on a daily basis wasn't enough. When have we ever been seen as humans?

lmao what the fuck is this shit

Cho2
Tried the CHO shower gel?

Oh, so this is where the "Just shower bro!" advice comes from!

No it's true, they extracted those pheromones from nofappers who, as we know, are overflowing with them.

CHOsen the CHO showER gel. VeRy NiCe, it's TBh the shower gel that GreetS it's users.
CHOsen...fragrance for men from CHO

fucking lol i might make up a scam to hoover money from bluepilled fags

CHOsen...fragrance for men from CHO
ALready did that. It has DePleted me of theSe Bad smells. Yup. You read that right. DepLeted my smells.

ALready did that. It has DePleted me of theSe Bad smells. Yup. You read that right. DepLeted my smells.
yo, just be depleted br0

fucking lol i might make up a scam to hoover money from bluepilled fags
You're reinventing the wheel, it's called PUA game. Just buy my $39.99 ebook today and you will have Kendall Jenner in your bed tomorrow!

This type of product can actually work, its just usually the companies put the wrong pheremones in, and in too low concentrations.

The best pheremone is Trichloromethane.

LMAO do people really believe that shit?

Just showered and use pheromone scent to attract women br0. They like clean and fragrant br0 :soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile foids are crawling to lick Chad's asshole