Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dhruv Rathee

Are we all just copers lol

Low-key this gives me hope

He's statusmaxxed who got fame by shitting on curry nationalists jfl with his own show and being on DW backing a random german foid isn't very difficult for a tall normie curry

He's statusmaxxed who got fame by shitting on curry nationalists jfl with his own show and being on DW backing a random german foid isn't very difficult for a tall normie curry
Bruv, if I got a foid as hot as her I'd consider myself incredibly lucky. Not trying to simp but she's pretty hot.

Dhruv is an average height skinny Curry.

Bruv, if I got a foid as hot as her I'd consider myself incredibly lucky. Not trying to simp but she's pretty hot.

Dhruv is an average height skinny Curry.
6' 1" at that height a normie with his looks can get a white foid easy, every curry is not a currycel

mogs me hard

he is status mogger. also looks Mogs me to infinity

like she wasnt fucking chad on the side :feelsthink:

this guy is htn lol mogs the living shit out of my curry ass

Bruv, it seems like they have a lot of chemistry so idk

I know I'm sounding :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: but curryfuel is real

I'm 6'2 why tf am I an incel then
:worryfeels:If you're 6' 2" and Dhruv gives you hope that means if you look like him why you here?Go out there and get a foid

:worryfeels:If you're 6' 2" and Dhruv gives you hope that means if you look like him why you here?Go out there and get a foid
Cause I've always been rejected in the past
and have no friends

Plus I'm ugly and low social skills

yes which is ridicoulous for my frame and weight, i legit look like wide curry putin
Wait I just realised that's a lot for 5'7

I'm 185lbs lean at 6'2 so that much at 5'7 must be jacked

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
omg he's pretty low T beta as well, probably has a small dick:feelshaha:

is this shitskin really 6'+?? wow
also she's a Stacy light/high tier becky cut the cap 7/10 :feelskek:

also cumskins are weird
I once saw a chad lite with a ugly dravidian foid
wasting his genes with her :feelswhat:

Listen bros

Curries are the thrashest thrash of all :yes:
But, jaw is law!
This guy is not a currycel. He is attractive. He has jaw and nice eyeline area

He mogs me by solid 2 points

He is tall,goodlooking and looks white passing enough,like a Latino.This is not your average currycel

honestly thinking about this reminds me that he posts this in a weird way to brag/ be snobbish

one of the few reasons why everyone hates curries is they love bragging/being snobs either through materialistic gains or other things
so not only is he giving false hope to some 5'3 ugly shitskin curry in India that his German blond waifu is waiting for him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he's also in reality rubbing it in their faces, because if he is indeed 6+ that's usually very tall for India. for non curry 5'8-5'9 curry would mog most of the population, so a 6ft would just be a giant. he's basically bragging and doing playing psychological games

not gonna lie this kinda upset me