Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Developing new itises like the shoeless foid

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
There's this pretty, slightly pale foid with dark brown hair (it looks a bit greasy sometimes but I don't mind) and big dark brown eyes. She wears a hoodie everyday which is terrible because I can tell she has a great body under there and just doesn't show it. She usually wears sweat pants and they fit pretty well so I can at least see the shape of her legs and ass. She's thin and a good height, maybe 5'5.

She doesn't talk much at all really and she still wears a covid mask despite having a cute face. She's almost always on her phone. Her feet are a bit dainty, I prefer them bigger but I really like hers anyway.

She kinda looks like this:
20231010 142456

The weird thing that she does is: she takes off her crocks, she wears them with socks. I guess the socks make it less weird. In my last class of the day, I sit behind her and I noticed she's sitting on her feet (basically my favorite position to see foids in) and her shoes were on the ground. She had her back pretty straight, maybe slightly arched, and the desk was touching her waist at the side which pushed her jacket against her so I could see the curves of her body. I don't know how long she was in that position but it wasn't long, definitely not long enough. I don't care about how weird it is to slip out of your shoes in public, I like it when she does it. I wish she'd take her socks and pants off too.

I think this girl is my latest itis.

don’t u like foids that are taller than u bro

Oneitis sounds like a disease

No wonder she's wearing a mask

She's afraid of catching whatever you have

Walk up to her and suggest a forced anal vaccination, since she loves maskcuckery so much

With ur dick

Tell her that it's critical that she lie down and take at least a hundred boosters as well, for her own safety

well i guess go for whatever u can find then
I had two tall itises, I never asked out my puerto rican tallfag queen but I asked out the hot blonde tall girl and she said she's gay.

I had two tall itises, I never asked out my puerto rican tallfag queen but I asked out the hot blonde tall girl and she said she's gay.
then i wish the best of luck to you with this one dude

I think she just doesn't think her face is pretty
Wearing a mask to hide her face is p extreme for a foid, tbh

Has vibes of wearing a paper bag over her head

She would probably have an inferiority complex, then, and be fairly cautious about her public image. Honestly it could be funny to just ask her why she's wearing the mask and imply it's due to her insecurity.

'Why are you wearing a mask? It's a pity that you're hiding from the rest of us. Or do you like that?'
'No, Luke, I am your father.'

Ideally she'd need a booster daily.
There can never be enough boosters

Only after seeing you :feelskek: :feelskek:

I bet she'd squeak during sex.
"Hrrm! Ah! Er!" :foidSoy:
Kinda quiet squeaking noises. :ahegao:

She is tasting Chads dick while you are writing this

There's this pretty, slightly pale foid with dark brown hair (it looks a bit greasy sometimes but I don't mind) and big dark brown eyes. She wears a hoodie everyday which is terrible because I can tell she has a great body under there and just doesn't show it. She usually wears sweat pants and they fit pretty well so I can at least see the shape of her legs and ass. She's thin and a good height, maybe 5'5.

She doesn't talk much at all really and she still wears a covid mask despite having a cute face. She's almost always on her phone. Her feet are a bit dainty, I prefer them bigger but I really like hers anyway.

She kinda looks like this:
View attachment 900107

The weird thing that she does is: she takes off her crocks, she wears them with socks. I guess the socks make it less weird. In my last class of the day, I sit behind her and I noticed she's sitting on her feet (basically my favorite position to see foids in) and her shoes were on the ground. She had her back pretty straight, maybe slightly arched, and the desk was touching her waist at the side which pushed her jacket against her so I could see the curves of her body. I don't know how long she was in that position but it wasn't long, definitely not long enough. I don't care about how weird it is to slip out of your shoes in public, I like it when she does it. I wish she'd take her socks and pants off too.

I think this girl is my latest itis.
My looksmatch

i think almost like the situation you described was the first time i ever nut in class during school in grade 8 using a pencil or or pen to rub one out under my desk watching the hottest blonde arch and flex her classic school issue white socks after she slipped off her shoes :feelsohh:

watching the hottest blonde arch and flex her classic school issue white socks after she slipped off her shoes
The kind of shit that I remember doing lol

I remember one day a very cute brunette wearing a black little dress with black transparent hose and the dress was a little bit to tight so she had to adjust it constantly. She was so pretty. It was hard not to observe her to obviously. Although I think I was being manipulated by hormones. If the same thing happened today, I probably wouldn't even notice and go on with my day. That's the thing with youth : everything seems new and emotionally rich. Then, everything becomes grey and equal.

I always love it when foids show their feet in public tbh

don’t u like foids that are taller than u bro
Nothing wrong with that, if you reproduced with a taller foid she would give your children better height genetics. Worth it even if she heightmoggs you.
Ask her out, maybe you can ascend with her.