Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Developed an addiction to working out but my mom keeps trapping me inside the house just to study

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Africa's Greatest
★★★
I have an addictive personality

I've had all types of addictions whether that's jerking off, social media, gaming, etc.

I found an amateur football(soccer for Americancels) team to play for. I trailed for them(through my old classmate that I'm chill with) and I got into the team, everytime I train and play, I feel a rush of dopamine that jerking off has never gave me. I see improvement and I'm addicted to the grind and feel like I'm on cloud 9. This has made me less suicidal as a result.:dab:

But my exams are months away but she locks me indoors to study more and I'm left feeling worse off than before and I dont care about studying:lasereyes:

A lot of the conversations go like this:
"Doomer, you need to stay inside and study more"-:foidSoy:

I'm trying to enjoy something but she ruins it for me like all my copes. My only social interaction I get and she wants to isolate me like she did for the past 5 years. She's making me socially retarded. I cant do what I enjoy with her around.

Worst part is that it is the only thing I'm somewhat good at:feelsohgod:

Become an NTmaxxed sportscel, it's better than being some fucking nerd, it keeps you healthy as well, studying all the time is a waste of time.

Perhaps you could study a little but you don't have to study much, it isn't important.

She wants you to keep studying hoping you will become a good betabux in the future

Threaten to kill yourself if she doesnt let you out

internet seriously GIF