Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Develop self respect

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Develop self respect by hitting the gym and start training martial arts
Other people will respect you more too and life will feel wonderful
Nothing will change if you keep rotting
Stop caring about becky and go take a walk in nature because nobody can take your happiness away from you if you respect yourself

How to have self-respect:
Don't use this forum

dress well as well

even though i'm still subhuman, gymcelling has been good for me. Good post.

Don’t forget to shower and have a good personality

Found the link formed by clouds in the sky while riding bike to stay mentally healthy

Stop caring about becky and go take a walk in nature because nobody can take your happiness away from you if you respect yourself
I'm actually an orange belt in Jujutsu, still a white belt in getting laid unfortunately.

I hit the gym, the cops are here with a net, what do I do now OP? :dafuckfeels:
Thats why you were told to train martial arts
USE YOUR SKILLS (in gta v)

instructions unclear, dick stuck in a toaster

be right back being 5 1 janitor / factory worker , respecting myself .

kek.

This world will shit on shitters and it dosnt matter if the shitter thinks he has self respect. ( not in Videogame )

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @shii410 @lemon21 @Mellatt @Freder @HateCurry

be right back being 5 1 janitor / factory worker , respecting myself .

kek.

This world will shit on shitters and it dosnt matter if the shitter thinks he has self respect. ( not in Videogame )

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @shii410 @lemon21 @Mellatt @Freder @HateCurry
How other see you it doesnt matter how much you respect yourself. But you shouldn't let anyone disrespect you or put you down.

How other see you it doesnt matter how much you respect yourself. But you shouldn't let anyone disrespect you or put you down.
yea its only halo effect , if one renders you shit your Shit in their eyes . but yea stay up for yourself and have a back bone .

Being a Pushover isnt funny . I dont have a Father but luckily i have way to much time on my hands , so i can read all that shit up . Including the blackpill lol :feelsclown::panties:

true if somebody disrespects you, you will be able to destroy him (in Minecraft PVP) and alot of people will try you just because you seem like easy prey, dont be easy prey atleast put up a fight (in Guild Wars 2)

yea its only halo effect , if one renders you shit your Shit in their eyes . but yea stay up for yourself and have a back bone .

Being a Pushover isnt funny . I dont have a Father but luckily i have way to much time on my hands , so i can read all that shit up . Including the blackpill lol :feelsclown::panties:
I got/learned nothing positive from my dad. But yeah, me being low status in school made me pay much attention to others behaviour so i can easily read between the lines and when someone wants to make a fool of myself. Because i'm physically weak, i keep people at arms reach so they dont feel comfortable/free enough with me to humiliate or to make me a joke.

I got/learned nothing positive from my dad. But yeah, me being low status in school made me pay much attention to others behaviour so i can easily read between the lines and when someone wants to make a fool of myself. Because i'm physically weak, i keep people at arms reach so they dont feel comfortable/free enough with me to humiliate or to make me a joke.
i would like a fight at this Point , i legit would bash someones head in right now , if i wouldnt get punished for it ( jail ) . :feelsclown:

Im more aggresive now , obviously , because being a Low Tier Man is like a Softlock or Dead End in a Game , Restricted and unable to Experience Sex and utter Bliss.

And Sex isnt even the end all be all , Money is .

i would like a fight at this Point , i legit would bash someones head in right now , if i wouldnt get punished for it ( jail ) . :feelsclown:

Im more aggresive now , obviously , because being a Low Tier Man is like a Softlock or Dead End in a Game , Restricted and unable to Experience Sex and utter Bliss.

And Sex isnt even the end all be all , Money is .
I used to be very angry up until 26-27 and then i calmed down. Younger guys will see eventually, once nearing 30 and after most people ignore each other and everyone just get on with their lives, many act like zombies. Now i feel extreme nihilism most of the times and sometimes i get the urge to start an rebelion (if i were an determined leader, not a loser minded) not to let the elites/privileged get away with it.

Respect doesn't last, unfortunately. I did self improvement in basketball and soccer, it only serves a purpose for using you in their time, and chances are if you're incel you can't even get into it, more often than not.

Instead of being mocked as a "generic" incel, you'll be mocked as a gymmaxxing incel
Makes a great difference :feelskek:

Been doing this. At the end of the day though when you go home alone and everyone around you have partners and things going on in their life and all you have is lifting, walking, improoving like an autist your entire life, it gets old

tfw I’m a cripple

To everyone in opposition of this post.
Is that what you wanna end up looking like?

There's no gym for your face :fuk: