Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Detroit residents show what should happen to sluts that wear leggings.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=43d_1446565525[/video]

jesus niggers are not human

That entire crowd should be nuked. Honestly just rope if you're not trolling with this post.

That's Detroit? Jesus fuck...

If you wouldn't fuck her dead you are volcel

VLÖ said:
That's Detroit? Jesus fuck...

Its not lol, thats an african country, think the title was just a joke

I prefer imprisoning male an female harlots over stoning them, because stoning will allow people to get primitive and out of control. But, seriously, we need to start taking whores and man whores who whore away their ability to pair bond, and quarantining them. Whoredom is LITERALLY a plague to society (STDs and competitive psychology) and it needs to be contained.

Machiavelli said:
jesus niggers are not human

Well, thank goodness for not being a human, or not being a part of the human race.

ItheIthe said:
I prefer imprisoning male an female harlots over stoning them, because stoning will allow people to get primitive and out of control. But, seriously, we need to start taking whores and man whores who whore away their ability to pair bond, and quarantining them. Whoredom is LITERALLY a plague to society (STDs and competitive psychology) and it needs to be contained.

Should lash them, like in Indonesia. strict shariah law makes all the degenerate westerners cry  :)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-12/indonesian-woman-caned-after-adultery-conviction-in-sharia-court/8894080

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5092697/Kneeling-woman-brutally-canned-adultery-Indonesia.html#comments

All third world countries with subhuman residents that are uncivilized brutes like the ones in the video need to be nuked

It's not all like this. Detroit is still a cultural powerhouse, believe it or not. This is just what gets thrown around. I love going to Detroit, just stay in the right areas (not too far off Woodward t b h)

(btw, didn't watch, is it really Detroit or is it third world country?)

Earthbound said:
All third world countries with subhuman residents that are uncivilized brutes like the ones in the video need to be nuked

They are uncucked though.

A Good Friend said:
It's not all like this. Detroit is still a cultural powerhouse, believe it or not. This is just what gets thrown around. I love going to Detroit, just stay in the right areas (not too far off Woodward t b h)

(btw, didn't watch, is it really Detroit or is it third world country?)

Its a third world country.

>detroit residents 

kek

This was beautiful. I wish I could find videos of white femshits getting stoned as they are the worst degenerate beasts on this planet.

That nigga got bodied.

ItheIthe said:

Totally agree my friend

Crustaciouse said:
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=43d_1446565525[/video]

Needs the [ErectionFuel] tag. That pounding turned me into diamonds.

Nice to see some good life fuel.

a-virgin-nigger said:
They are uncucked though.
If this had happened in a first (or second) world country, I would have no issues with it. I just hate primitive third world countries and the citizens who live in them because they behave like uncivilized barbarians. I guess it's more of a hailo/failo effect. BTW not talking about how they commit acts like this, but just how they don't seem to evolve past the cavemen era of lifestyle.