Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Detailed Life plan for all blackcels here. How to mumblerappermaxx

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Take an IQ test. If you score over 100, smash your skull with a brick till you’re sub 80. That’s the sweet spot. Just smart enough walk and drive and shit. But just dumb enough to speak in incoherent babble.

Get tattoos on your face

Wear ridiculous designer clothing. The more ridiculous the better. You want to look like a clown.

Pickup a drug habit.. I don’t mean weed or Xanax.. you should be on those by default already.. I’m talking lean, cocaine, heroin.. the hard shit that you can die from. Be high ALL THE TIME.

Get arrested.. preferably for violent of drug related crimes..

Paint the tips of your dreads blonde

Get really fucked up on as many different drugs as you can. Buy a mic, download some beats off youtube, and mumble incoherent jibberish into it.. talk about bitches and drugs and guns and money non stop. Say nigga at the end of every sentence so it rhymes

Name drop some big name rappers that are shorter than you that you have no problem confronting. Lots of rappers are manlets these days so it shouldn’t be hard

Upload to soundcloud

You’ll be drowning in prime white JB holes. Your low IQ behavior will be rewarded with money and pussy beyond your wildest dreams.

That’s really all I got. Only option for blacks in 2018 tbh.

Very LEGIT. Most blackcels that have posted on incel forums are just high inhib and don't have horrible faces. Even a 3.5/10 black can slay these days. If a blackcel is too ugly he still can get 1 or 2 surgeries to become 4/10 and slay. Only over if they have a microweiner.

Very LEGIT. Most blackcels that have posted on incel forums are just high inhib and don't have horrible faces. Even a 3.5/10 black can slay these days. If a blackcel is too ugly he still can get 1 or 2 surgeries to become 4/10 and slay. Only over if they have a microweiner.

Exactly. A small dick is the ONLY death sentence for blacks. Everything else is volcel/failure to mumblerappermax

It’s the BBC perk needs to be nerfed tbh

Exactly. A small dick is the ONLY death sentence for blacks. Everything else is volcel/failure to mumblerappermax
They are immune to almost everything

Bug eyes, np
Recessed chin, np
Cock sucking lips, np
Wide nose tip, np
Close set eyes, np
Recessed chin, np again
Horrible teeth, np
Norwooding, np

Being black is a cheat in 2k19. All because of dick, frame and dark coloring.

This nigger even has "ugly" in his name and he's still slaying. You really can't lose as a nigger in the West, I've seen the ugliest chimps with prime stacies.

Brb running melanotan 2 game
Images 31

And lip injections.
If all else fails, I am getting lefort 1 for nigger tier forward maxilla.

Cr6OsrA.jpg

May be more clear as an external link:

Do this shit into a microphone if you're black in 2018 tbh